PGP: We're Dancing in the Crystal Ballroom

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
:hmm:

S0NTLhA.gif

omg

Chimney in background is 1.8 km away :ohmy: people are 770 meters away on a hill

OblongFavoriteGiraffe.gif

with a 550 euro camera :ohmy:

time to close my curtains :lol:

I have the SX50, :love: Lovely allround camera. Took it to NZ. No fuss with lenses. Quick, Insane zoom. And even pretty good in low light conditions and at concerts. :up::up::up:

But I just love Canon. Until I'm able to afford better.

Also.... A mosquito stung me on my eyelid yesterday.
On the list of most annoying places to get stung for sure :lmao:

Why are they still alive around this time of year :uhoh: ?

It's too warm. :grumpy: I got bitten on both forearms, between two knuckles and on my ..how do you call it... uhh.. well the front of the ankle, soft bit right above the foot where of course the hems of my pants keep touching it. :scream:

I hate mosquitoes. :angry:

So are those Canon's considered small enough to be allowed into shows that say point and shoots only? I mean I know it says they are p&s but is it very heavy or bulky to take to a show? Domo did you have yours for the 360 tour? :hmm:

I hate mosquitoes. :angry:

So are those Canon's considered small enough to be allowed into shows that say point and shoots only? I mean I know it says they are p&s but is it very heavy or bulky to take to a show? Domo did you have yours for the 360 tour? :hmm:

1000% allowed. For people who have only used point and shoot they are a bit bulky I guess. I had a similar bulky Sony which I took to several concerts. Stadiums, arena's and festivals.

The point is that its a camera without a mirror in it, and it doesn't have a detachable lens. So its allowed.
Sometime's security raise an eyebrow ,because apparently they don't know shit about camera's.

I always wear it around my neck ( let them take a look at it)
Just say isn't a slr and the lens can't come off. And they are happy.

I also remember during 350 Sylvia had a camera like it and she got in too.

1000% allowed. For people who have only used point and shoot they are a bit bulky I guess. I had a similar bulky Sony which I took to several concerts. Stadiums, arena's and festivals.

The point is that its a camera without a mirror in it, and it doesn't have a detachable lens. So its allowed.
Sometime's security raise an eyebrow ,because apparently they don't know shit about camera's.

I also remember during 350 Sylvia had a camera like it and she got in too.

Cool thanks :up: I maybe want to upgrade my camera soon and these look very promising. :hmm::hmm::hmm:

Whatever you are gonna get, Nikon, Canon, etc. You pretty much can't go wrong buying a "superzoom" like that.
Its still quite amazing how much the camera's keep on improving ... Still. :applaud:

:wave: Of course you can GR :wave:

the more the merrier since we've been not quite a "skeleton" crew here
the past few years with occasional flurries of old friends dropping in
when little blurbs of potential exciting news developed... and, then...

...went away after a bit...:crack:

Actually I didn't mind so much because I had all this other stuff
that was driving me crackers at times.

An extremely major thing turned out very well-
so I'm in a much better place for the most part.

How have you been? :)

Moon with previous model

u65V8WB.jpg

A friend who go ta Sony Camera over the summer.. gets Moon photos like that :swoon: 32x zoom.

But even my camera a Canon ?power shot has 12X and while my photo of the moon is about 60% smaller than above one (and like my friend's) ...
when I use the Digital Zoom on the pic it will get to that size although
with a bit more blurry details in some cases.

Still even in it's non-zoomed state you can see the
dark surface features very clearly.
I was practically squeeing :ohmy::hyper::love: when i took
my first pics of it this past summer .
Had not thought to do so before!

By in theMid- late 80s & 90s you couldn't bring an SLR camera into Arenas or Stadiums :angry::angry::angry:

Which is what I had. It had previously given me wonderful pics of The Who, Patti Smith Group, Television, Springsteen early 70's through early 80s

SO when I ( & friends) started to see U2 we had so-so to crummy seats up untill dg&$ laura got me Ga's in 2009!
No SLR no good pics at those distances.

Back
Top Bottom