PGP: We're Dancing in the Crystal Ballroom

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Anybody remember which of the awards show last year it was when B & E were doing an interview and told each other now nice they looked?

EgQIy8.gif

Argh ... Having a Total memory fart about that Jeevey, even though I remember what they said . :uhoh:

Ha, I just noticed that Edge actually pushes Bono forward in the gif above, as he leans against him to listen. :love:

Me too!! I remember the exact words they said... I'm thinking it was the arrival at the GGs when they still had their ties on. That video the gif is taken from is the afterparty, but I'm pretty sure they were not wearing the atrocious blingy waistcoats of the oscars that day.

Thanks, Domo! I remember now that it WAS the horrid gold waistcoat, but the smoochy photos of Edge in the white button down with Bono the following morning had totally obliterated it in my imagination!

I thought the Grammy outfits where much more blingy :lol: soooo much silver pailettes

Watched the EMA performance. For me its ot the best performance but I still really like it. Just because I haven't seen the band this passionate in a long time. Edge seems to be really into his piano part, Bono on full throttle, even though it comes at a cost, appreciate him putting in so much effort.
He did muck up some lyrics for old times sake :cute:

The middle 8 verse where Larry comes in is my favorite part of EBW. :up:
Just has the ability to lift people up.

Now I'm curious if they are gonna play any more new album song debuts @ Fallon.

BTW has anyone mentioned here
since I've hardly had any time to be able to read the individual song comments in ETYKIW...

...that Adam plays 3 signature bass chords from ABOY after the verse where Bono sings "All the stolen voices will someday be returned"
And ABOY was partly a Sonic Trubute to The Who- one of their major influences...

anyway hi and bye for those who drop in later

Im hoping my sis is ok

se wasn't feeling well last tiem I talked to her was Sun nite she went to doc mon morning

but it's not like her not to even send a small text
or have some other friend of hers call me :crack:
hop;ing with drugs she's just
sleeipng a wholllle lot

having had several quite serious medical scares I get :crack:
a bit easier than some people :(

I have not seen anyone talk about that, Dazz. You can imagine the song threads actually contain minimal discussion about the threads!

Don't worry too much Dazz, although I know its really hard not to sometimes.
Worrying doesn't make anything better. :wave:

Ooooh, GG the mexicans are still moaning about the penalty. :down: Sore losers.

They probably will x infinity until someone finally explains them the basic football rules in a way they understand. :rolleyes:

:love: The comet landing is EPIC!

:wave::hug: thanks all

she's not feeling good yet, but spirits are better and meds will be working :up:

she did e-m me but it was after I'd left so she texted me early eve when she didn't see an e-m bck from

omg yes the comet lander?! way to go ES_ something :applaud: :hyper: :applaud:

so exciting and it took 10 yrs to arrive there!!!

(european Space ___

Back
Top Bottom