PGP - we feel like we're slowly slowly slowly slipping under

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

WildHoney

Blue Crack Distributor
A REAL Life PLEBAn and proud of it....YES we are R
LEMON :drool:

ec1a4cc9.jpg

:bow: I bow to the Popmart Lemon :bow:

Last edited:
Hi kids

Wild :drool: My Loooooove Slave.....

It is still raining here. Getting colder. I never made it to the store :huh: Been goofing off around the house.

What sounds good for dinner? Anybody, anybody.....

Well I thought I was going to get to take a nap, but I'm to worked up to bother right now. :(

My mortgage company just told me that if we didn't pay them a payment by Wednesday they would start proceeders to foreclose on our house. I swear the lady on the phone had no fucking compassion. I wanted to loose it and start screaming at her! I can't help the fact that I got sick and had to be in the hospital and it costs money!

So I swallowed what little ounce of pride I have left and called my parents. My mother had my dad get on the phone, first time I've spoke with the man on the phone in years. I hated it but I finally broke down crying and told him that we were going to loose our house if someone didn't make the payment. Bless his heart he told me to give my mother the information and that they would call right now and do it. I feel so bad asking them, I'm almost 30 I shouldn't have to ask my parents for money. But he said not to worry that he is just glad he could do it for us. I know they are supporting my brother and his family right now, so I hate to add to their stress. But I know they would have been angry if we lost the house over this if they could have prevented it. I still can't stop crying though.

Mr. Cat is going to be angry with me for asking for the money from them, but honestly I didn't know what else to do. I've tried everything else.

hi girls :hug:

im back after my tea and being distracted by rattle n hum DVD :drool:

sorry but since i might be working this weekend(overtime on saturday and sunday :angry:) im gonna have to try catch up on my sleep now

sorry i have to love and leave ya
:sad:

luv ya all :hug:

Wild :quintclonelove::heart:hug:

Sami glad you're back home and have power :hug:

Hi and Bye Jem

Russty :hug: Big, big, big gigantic "soft" hug :wink:
Mr Cat will realize that you did what you thought you should.
Parents are there to help us no matter how old we get, so don't feel bad. Heck, my 3 brothers are always asking mom for money, and one is 36!! And has an excellent job. And his wife has an excellent job.
Sometimes you just need a little extra help, dare I say that sometimes you can't make it on your own........

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom