PGP-We crossed the line...the boys pushed us over

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Hi MJ, GG2, Drea, and FB :hug:

Ok, so I'm planning a surprise b-day party for Mr GG and since all these people are going to be at my house, now I have to put up more Christmas decorations.
So I've been doing it slowly and this morn he says "I thought you were done with all that crap?" :lol:

greeneyedgirl said:

Ok, so I'm planning a surprise b-day party for Mr GG and since all these people are going to be at my house, now I have to put up more Christmas decorations.
So I've been doing it slowly and this morn he says "I thought you were done with all that crap?" :lol:

:lol:

Men and Christmas decorations... Usually don't go well together :wink:

greeneyedgirl said:

I get it,your GG2 to Galeon,and to you Galeon is GG2:nerd: :giggle:

JanuaryStar said:
Yes SG, the gift for kids project? :) Or have I mistaken you for somebody else right now..? :uhoh:

No, that was me :lol: I was just confused.

It went well, about 350 families from our county got toys and warm clothing to give as Christmas gifts, plus there were adult items which some of the families kids got to pick presents for parents (brushes, cologne, pullovers, watches and stuff like that) so it was really very successful :up:

Sad_Girl said:

No, that was me :lol: I was just confused.

It went well, about 350 families from our county got toys and warm clothing to give as Christmas gifts, plus there were adult items which some of the families kids got to pick presents for parents (brushes, cologne, pullovers, watches and stuff like that) so it was really very successful :up:

Whew for a moment there I thought my memory let me down... :reject:

It's good to hear that it was so successful!! :yes:

flybabe said:

I get it,your GG2 to Galeon,and to you Galeon is GG2:nerd: :giggle:

GG was her first, so she's GG and I"m GG2, but when she's not around, ppl usually call me GG :wink:

SG, they're not in the papers for arrest.... YET! :lol:

Hey GG2 :hug:

:ohmy: I always get so happy when I see that I understand more dutch than I should. Ok, I'm aware that that didn't make much sense, but I'm not really in the mood for making sense tonight :lol:

Hey SG :hug: How are you? I've been meaning to ask, are you having trouble with the pleba photobucket thing, or is it my computer that's messed up?

All of the old sims stuff is gone, Jez - I think it was the pets expansion pack that screwed the game up

I don't have the Mullen LVR PB account any more - I started a new one for when I get another series going

SG, I heard about that, and I got the link to the new site (I think) but recently a lot of photos just disappeared from it. Or did the game crash again? :(

GG2, I think Dutch and Swedish are more alike than is probably good :wink: The biggest difference it that you guys seem to shove more vowels in a word than we do :lol: Also, I studied German, and that's similar to Dutch too, I think.

JezSnape said:

GG2, I think Dutch and Swedish are more alike than is probably good :wink: The biggest difference it that you guys seem to shove more vowels in a word than we do :lol: Also, I studied German, and that's similar to Dutch too, I think.

:scream: why does EVERYONE think Duthc and German are so alike????? if that was so, I'd be able to speak/read german... and I suck at it and hate the language...

:happy: Alike? no way!

Bye SG :hug: Have a nice time!

GG2, I don't think they're that alike, just enough for me to catch some Dutch words. From what I understand, Swedish, German, Dutch and even English originate from the same language though, so it would be weirder if they weren't alike. Yes, I'm a language :nerd:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom