PGP: We are motherf*cking ADULTS!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Gg you're barely 400 posts behind me. :wink: 5 years and you've nearly done it.

:wave: daz
:mac: I TOLD you I was gonna catch up on you. Now I figured out your weak point I"m going to catch up to you with all 10 fingers!
who gets such love? :lol:

no doubt! i cook a lot too! :D totally an enjoyable activity! i have no problem spending hours in the kitchen (ok, sometimes when I'm really not in the mood or tired, I do have problems!) today i kept it simple and made bread and apple form :)

good, good! just that there always seemed to be so much hatred towards the new version, yet everybody wanted to hear it live! but i guess the hatred has settled by now!

Plenty of people do, actually. Way too many.

So you like cooking? :D

Ah well, people are always gonna hate. Lots of people love it that they finally played the song. It was a demo for god's sake and now they played it live night after night! If you had gone into the forums last tour and told everyone that in five years we'd hear Mercy live nights in a row? You'd be laughed at and ridiculed.

:D notting hill started. Time for some good old cheese.

oh, hairy Spike :D

:mac: I TOLD you I was gonna catch up on you. Now I figured out your weak point I"m going to catch up to you with all 10 fingers!

Plenty of people do, actually. Way too many.

So you like cooking?
biggrin2.gif

Ah well, people are always gonna hate. Lots of people love it that they finally played the song. It was a demo for god's sake and now they played it live night after night! If you had gone into the forums last tour and told everyone that in five years we'd hear Mercy live nights in a row? You'd be laughed at and ridiculed.

spread the "love" then :lol:

yeah, i do like cooking! don't consider myself such a cooking freak though that it's all i think about, all i read about, all i dream about at night (not when the dream involves cooking and The Edge of course:wink:.. but haven't had such pleasure yet), but I prefer self-made food to ready products any time! at least then i know what goes in there (or at least as much as it's possible)! and for that I'm just willing to spend a little more time in the kitchen :) sometimes more, sometimes less..

i don't care much anyways that some people hate Mercy, as long as i myself love it :) or any other u2 song for that matters..
I consider myself lucky that i got to hear it live in Seville :)

Since Cori left I assume she missed my message. If you have problems with me sigging you just let me know and I'll take it out. :)

There's a poster in Pleba asking for a pic of Bono in a Product RED t-shirt. I don't think I've ever actually seen him wear one have we? :scratch: Unless I'm just being dumb right now.

Ha! I did miss your earlier post. I approve. :wink:

Ok just checking! Glad you don't mind.

:drool: Mmmmkay back to that pic.

And Comet, I haven't a clue what on earth she's talking about. Then again I'm not that good in understanding Brazilians when they try to speak English, but I can't seem to explain that to them without being perceived as rude. :rolleyes:

I posted some pics of him wearing other red stuff over there, maybe that will help. Trying to remember if I'm forgetting anything. :hmm: I can remember shades, denim shirt, military shirt, watch, laces, and the Starbucks apron. :lol: Pretty sure there was a coat too but I can't find the pic.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom