PGP:waiting on the Saints

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
WildHoney said:

My first was 21st August 2001, then Slane, and then 5 on 3rd Vertigo leg :drool:

Me & Jem inbetween Adam & Bono :drool: front row elipse Chicago 20th September

45481630_1d9f3544c8_b.jpg

I never saw this picture :ohmy: How awesome! :up:

I'll share this pic for the millionth time too. Me in front of Bono 12/4/05 :love: I'm in the blue hat and blue shirt with the big-ass grin. :lol:

120405.jpg

daygloeyes2 said:

I never saw this picture :ohmy: How awesome! :up:

I'll share this pic for the millionth time too. Me in front of Bono 12/4/05 :love: I'm in the blue hat and blue shirt with the big-ass grin. :lol:

120405.jpg

:rockon: Thank you! I never seen that one before!

Hi Di:wave:

Hope everyone has a good weekend:hug:

You've been working hard - I'm not surprised you're tired! :hug:

I'm doing good. Today has been crazy busy, but now things are quiet, and probably will stay that way for the rest of the day.

We had a major deadline to deal with, and most of the people who needed to sign off on certain things were either in meetings or away from the office. :frustrating: So I had the lovely job of stalking people all day trying to find them, have them look at the printouts, and sign off on everything. :lol:

I'm definitely looking forward to the weekend! :yes: :hyper:

It sounds like you're getting in practice for the next tour :lol:

My Ops Manager Andrew is a :censored: Yesterday i made sure i told him ( i told him 3 times to make sure ) that we were 3 working days behind in our work. I'm training Mike so he can eventually get a upgrade ( he is a lazy *%65$6* ) and he was there when i told Andrew so he heard me say it too. Today he had a go at me for not telling him about it :madwife:

And Mike didn't say one word to back me up :mad:

And when me & Mike are together < Andrew totally ignores me , blanks me and talks to Mike who then has to ask me cos he hasn't got a clue :coocoo:

I told him i told him about it and he's basically accused me of lying, i went and told his manager (my mate Matt ) about it and Matt turned around and said he tends to do that quite a bit. And MAtt knows i always tell him the truth, so up yours Andrew :madspit:

I'm going to ask for a transfer to another team that's not under Andrews cotrol once my Team Leader gets back

daygloeyes2 said:

120405.jpg

I see some U2 GTAers in that pic too *G* The woman reaching out to Adam, the guy in the red sweater a bit further over on Adam's side... they also ended up being part of the group that got pulled up.. and Michelle kissed Adam! :ohmy: Shy and retiring have never been two words that describe her :lol:

Sleeping :lol: although NI's off as well so could be busy :shifty:

Have to go grocery shopping, and get Sadie a harness as she'll have her second vacination on Monday so can go out. Need to break her into walking gently :hug:

She loves her mummy :)

I sit at the bottom of the stairsand she'll run and jump on my lap :cute:

Back
Top Bottom