PGP - The Edge & Adam: They keep going, and going and going...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
VintagePunk said:

I was busy taking off my pants and e-mailing.

I'm just like a guy. I get home from anywhere, and the pants are off within 10 minutes. :lol:

The pants? Hell, the bra comes off before the pants do :lol: As soon as I'm home, if I'm not expecting anyone and not going anywhere, the clothes go off, the pjs go on :giggle: Why wear 'em any longer than you have to? :wink:

VintagePunk said:

You and your mushrooming and muddin' and skinnydipping. :drool:

VT life baby:rockon:

and don't forget berry picking, deer season and sugarin':rockon:

:wink:

<--does not shoot deer...would never harm anything...:shh: don't let the others in VT know

dazzledbylight said:
:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: VP!! Dis!!! Wild!!! dg!!!

BIG hellooooosss!

Guess what....i broke my own <pathetic> u2/Bono dream record!

Tues night i had my third u2/ dream in a row!!! { Sun, Mon & Tues } :drool:

3rd in a row:drool: :drool: omg dazzy:drool: was is hot:combust:

I had one not too long ago...I know I whimpered as I woke up:ohmy:

Last edited:
DIS!!!

I got to the Vermont 'fair" down at Wolrd Finacial Center.

Lots of fun!

I talked to a stone and metal sculptore { he makes gorgeous granite & metal tables } // a 4th or more generation basket weaver- who showed me how she did the stuff [ i love basketry and domna very few minaturs} // A wood chair maker, what a beautiful rocker he had- wtih 'tiger'-maple wood!

I ate tangy, dry EXTRA Sharp cheddar :drool: // sipped Maple syrup, and had [first time] maple candy :D !!! ooooo that was goooood!

Last edited:
dazzledbylight said:
DIS!!!

I got to the Vermont 'fair" down at Wolrd Finacial Center.

Lots of fun!

I talked to a stone and metal sculptore { he makes gorgeous granite & metal tables } // a 4th or more generation basket weaver- who showed me how she did the stuff [ i love basketry and domna very few minaturs} // A wood chair maker, what a beautiful rocker he had- wtih 'tiger'-maple wood!

I ate tangy, dry ETRA Sharp cheddar :drool: // sipped Maple syrup and had [first time] maple candy :D ooooo that was goooood!

was the stone person from Barre VT by any chance?

Was it hunters sharp cheddar:drool: thats my fav...we always have a block in the house:drool: Let me guess..the cheese was from....:hmm: CABOT!:wink:

Maple Syrup:drool: I love it!:hyper: I cannot wait for sugaring season...then we get to make it:squeal:

WildHoney said:

Aren't all Bono dreams good:shrug:

Well me & Jem were puleed up on stage at one of the gigs, and he kissed us both on the lips and danced with us in a 3some.... Then we felt a HD and Bono sadi he wanted a threesome... we did and it ws sooooooooooooooooooooooooo good :drool: :drool:

ugh....gaawwww:drool: :drool: :drool: :drool:

there are no words to express whats going on in my perverted little brain:drool:

sami0201 said:

that would be amazing :drool:

Find the exact value. Do not use a calculator. (and I would, but she checks the work and I don't know how to get to the answer)

cos(7 pi)

2sin(pi/3) - 3tan(pi/6)

:banghead:

:hmm:

= sin(pi/3)^2 - tan(pi/6)^3
= sin (60)^2 - tan (30)^3

(use trig rules to get sin 60 and tan30....hint special triangles hint)

That's a hint. ;)

gotta run again!
:wave:

*can explain in greater detail later, or email me. :)

Dismantled said:

3rd in a row:drool: :drool: omg dazzy:drool: was is hot:combust:

I had one not too long ago...I know I whimpered as I woke up:ohmy:

The first and second one had their Hawt spots :drool: :drool:
{here's part of the clean part of a 'Dirty'-Dream Ditty I made up for the last part of dream 1} :lol:

"....And then it was a wall I faced,
No B was moaning by my side {arg},
No Mr. Mcsquishy for the tingling,
I was feelin- that I didn't want to
subside......"

the last one was more subdued but it was still kinda of cool

I was showing friends my earlier 'photos' that i'd taken of the band during around UF - R&H era...
ANd when i looked at them sometimes the photos moved like movies
and sometimes watching the "movie"-photos I almost felt as I was back in the scene!
:drool:

dazzledbylight said:

The first and second one had their Hawt spots :drool: :drool:
{here's part of the clean part of a 'Dirty'-Dream Ditty I made up for the last part of dream 1} :lol:

"....And then it was a wall I faced,
No B was moaning by my side {arg},
No Mr. Mcsquishy for the tingling,
I was feelin- that I didn't want to
subside......"

the last one was more subdued but it was still kinda of cool

I was showing friends my earlier 'photos' that i'd taken of the band during around UF - R&H era...
ANd when i looked at them sometimes the photos moved like movies
and sometimes watching the "movie"-photos I almost felt as I was back in the scene!
:drool:

:drool: thats hawt:combust:

whats a Mr. Mcsquishy:shifty:

I haven't taken my meds in a few days(forgot to, the lack of sleep is messing with my memory :crack: ) and I took them this afternoon. I think I have to get used to them again, because now I feel nauseous after taking them. :|

Dismantled said:

<--does not shoot deer...would never harm anything...:shh: don't let the others in VT know

:lmao: Your life sounds a little familiar :hmm:

Let's see in Michigan its's Snowmobiling, Ice Fishing, Deer Season, Turkey Season, Walleye fishing, Mushroom hunting, Mud Bogs... do you also have rodeos? Thats a popular one around these parts :wink:

Back
Top Bottom