PGP - Shake it down!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
~BrightestStar~ said:

Nothing. :angry:

You just descirbed everything I've dreamed of since I was a little girl. :happy:

:wink:

Hey, come live where I live and you can have that life! :lol:

A deer on every suv roof, five shotguns under every bed, and pot of roadkill stew on the stove. what more could a person want? :crack:

Ok, so it's not quite that bad. but sometimes it sure feels like that

Right.

Beddy Byes now!

I'll be back hopefully.

My internet gets cut off soon.
Money trouble so, i dont know when ill be back!

we'll sort it soon though :)

Love you all!

xx :hug: xx

Babydoll said:
hi diane! :hug:

things here are normal... same old,same old. do you live here or did you live here?

I visited once for 5 days. I stuck my toes in the Mississippi River, drove an hour & a half into Wisconsin, visited Stillwater and went to the Mall of America 5 times! I stayed in Bloomington. I also went to St. Paul by the capital and this beautiful church and I took a tour of the Metrodome. I was at a Twins game the night they honored Kent Hrbek, who had just retired.

I really love Minnesota. The one thing is I'm a wuss about driving in snow, so I guess it's not the place for me!!!

ah yes, it's the icebox of the nation!! brrrr... this winter the lowest the temp got to was about -16F, which isn't toooooo bad :p

where do you live now?

i really want to visit new york! thinking of doing a summer internship there... at macy's or saks or something similar, next summer :hmm:

which one of these new signature pics is better?

1.jpg

3.jpg

I have to go re-learn how to play poker now. I'm playing with a bunch of people on Sunday night, and a friend's coming over to give me a refresher in a bit. I haven't played in over 10 years, I think. :reject:

Have a great rest of your night everyone! :hug:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom