PGP - Shake it down!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
WildHoney said:

:lol: Glad you had a good time :sexywink:

Wonder if Ali'slike that every morning( when he's at home)

:lol: :reject: The uniform has nothing to do with the attraction, I'd known him for two years before I ever saw him in it - oddly, the first time was the day I got home from Chicago - but wow. He is HOT in it. :ohmy: :drool:

Last edited:
Sad_Girl said:

My dad has been involved in a serious battle with the moles who keep ruining his lawn. :lol: I'm sure he'd welcome any help :wink:

A mole, digging in a hole
Digging up some soil
In SG's Dad's Back Garden

morty_mole_in_hole_lg_clr.gif

I know he's all I talk about these days :reject: but I was thinking about something before I fell asleep last night. It's *amazing* that we've gotten this far. It's amazing that we even met in the first place. So many quirky little things have happened along the way to get us here. :) In fact, if I had behaved and done what I was supposed to the day we met, I never would have met him that night. I was studying for an exam, my friend called and wanted to come over, and I sternly told her that she could come over and we could have a couple of drinks, but under no circumstances could I go out. :shame: As it turned out, we sat here, got really drunk and goofy, then she called a friend of hers, and we made plans to meet him and his friend, who turned out to be Bob, at a bar that night. If I had behaved, I never would have met him. :lol: :love: :heart:

VintagePunk said:
I know he's all I talk about these days :reject: but I was thinking about something before I fell asleep last night. It's *amazing* that we've gotten this far. It's amazing that we even met in the first place. So many quirky little things have happened along the way to get us here. :) In fact, if I had behaved and done what I was supposed to the day we met, I never would have met him that night. I was studying for an exam, my friend called and wanted to come over, and I sternly told her that she could come over and we could have a couple of drinks, but under no circumstances could I go out. :shame: As it turned out, we sat here, got really drunk and goofy, then she called a friend of hers, and we made plans to meet him and his friend, who turned out to be Bob, at a bar that night. If I had behaved, I never would have met him. :lol : :love : :heart :

:hug:

ThoraSEB said:
VP - :cute: That's so sweet how you met him! :)

The moral of the story is that we should never behave, and we'll meet some incredible men! :combus t: : giggle:

That is so true, if i hadn't dragged my friends back to our local pub that night i would of missed NI :sad: Although he said he would of come into the bank and asked me out

:drunk: and disorderly Pleba girls :love:

ThoraSEB said:
VP - :cute: That's so sweet how you met him! :)

The moral of the story is that we should never behave, and we'll meet some incredible men! :combust: :giggle:

:lol: He wasn't so incredible for the first few years I knew him! It was *very* off and on for two years. He hadn't been divorced for that long, and I think he needed some time on his own...but all during that time, I just had this really strong sense that he was an innately good person. He came back into my life this past Sept, and I was reluctant to let him back in, but since then we've gotten to know each other on something more than a superficial level, and I was right. :) I think it just took time for him to get to a place where he was ready.

And I didn't tell you all about the rest of that first night. :ohmy: :eek: :lmao:

Hey Wild and VP! :hug:

I met the guy I currently have a crush on at university. Nothing too special about the way we met, but he's pretty awesome. :love:

He's online right now. :) Maybe I'll say hi. :evil:

ThoraSEB said:
Hey Wild and VP! :hug:

I met the guy I currently have a crush on at university. Nothing too special about the way we met, but he's pretty awesome. :love:

He's online right now. :) Maybe I'll say hi. :evil:

Awww! Every meeting is special :cute: Does he live far from you?

Right now he lives about an hours drive away. We used to be just a few blocks away from each other, but he's living on campus while he's doing his Masters. I hope he'll be closer for the summer, since I'm not sure he can stay on campus.

He's been so busy with school, but hopefully when he's all done in a few weeks we can hang out more.

ThoraSEB said:
I'm back for a little bit.

It's official - I suck at poker! :lol: Ah well.

THora I use to think I was horrible at poker and cards. Every time I played with my dad and my brothers I lost. One time when I was visiting them I got really frustrated cuz I never got a good hand. My mom came in and asked what was going on. I told her how it sucked that I always lost that I was horrible. :(

She laughed a bit and said that no it was more like my dad was a big jerk. He told my mom to be quiet that it wasn't nice to talk like that. She told me the reason I could never win is that my dad is a card shark. He counts cards and he can skim the deck. He'd been cheating for years! :lmao: My brothers knew that he could count cards and had kept their mouths shut. :lol: We only ever played for fun, so I wasn't loosing anything really. But they sure did have fun messing with me. Big dorks! :lol:

:lol: That's funny, Russty. A friend came over tonight to give me some pointers and help me out a bit.

I'm playing on Sunday night with some friends. We're doing it as a fundraiser for cancer research, but there will also be money to be won. I doubt I'll win anything, but I at least want to be able to try and enjoy myself! :)

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom