PGP - schlepping our arses around the world for the boys

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I just ordered my Wii Fit, finally! :D :hyper: I've had such a hard time finding it online (or in a store for that matter), and for a good deal. Hopefully it doesn't take too long to arrive!

That's awesome. Hope it arrives soon.

Sometimes i watch it. ask away i might know or be able to find out

I'm just curious if Maria ever finds out that Tony killed Liam? I know she was suspicious of him for a while but then they became friends.

Ps. I'm at the part of the show when she is just about to have her baby.

:wave::wave:

howdy!

I'll more or less around till 6:30 PM today

goiung to check on pages bbs :D

:wave:

Lost /ELH ep thoughts for VP & Thora :D

I'm not sure if it's so ....
but it seemed to me (since the writers/director could of chosen various visual outcomes) that FST Locke's injuries on his face after Des crashed into him were very similar to his injuries after he was pushed out the window by his father.

Which could be an visual clue that FST Locke will begin to remember/reconnect with his other self through this near-death experience.

:hmm: That's interesting, dazz! I don't remember what Locke looked like after that episode, but maybe I'll check out Lostpedia and see if they have a picture of it or something... They probably do! :lol:

I can't believe there are so few episodes left. :sad: The day it ends is going to be a very sad one. :sad:

Back
Top Bottom