PGP - schlepping our arses around the world for the boys

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Last night, I had a dream I was with Josh Halloway (Sawyer from Lost), and we went to a movie. :lol:

JoshHolloway2.jpg

If I could only be half as lucky in real life as in my dreams...

Well hello :flirt: :drool:

you keep him busy , i'll take Bono :sexywink:

I just got fired. My (ex) boss said he didn't see me performing up to par or that I was doing a level of teamwork that was up to the restaurants standards. WTF? It's been two weeks!!!! He couldn't have said something to me last week or something????? I'm fuckin' floored. Suckerpunched. And he couldn't have told me over the phone yesterday or something so I didn't have to waste my time going in there like a fool.

I'm gonna have a fucking breakdown.

:ohmy:
WHATTTTTT!!!

NNnnooooooooooooooo, dg!
:sad:

:hug::hug::hug:

some people are real turds!:angry::angry::angry:

OH hun, you'll be in my prayers for something good very soon....

It probably isn't too late to. Not ideal but yeah, that's what ill wind up doing.

I'm like 99% sure it was due to my diabetes. Before they knew, they were all gung-ho about me working, doing doubles, etc. After I disclosed it, I got only lunches and was denied shift pickups. My boss kept asking, "Are you OK? Are you OK?" during my shifts. And when he fired me he said, "I don't know, maybe you can't handle it." I'm so angry right now. I thought everything was going great over there.

well, thatt sucks big and and I htink is lible for a diabilty discrimination suit.:angry::angry:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom