PGP: Pop Giffing Party

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I'm not a huge fan of Josh Groban's music, but he sounds like he'd be really fun to hang out with His Twitter is pretty great, and I've seen some of his TV appearances where he seems to enjoy poking a little fun at himself. :up:

I remember seeing him on Ally McBeal a 1000 years ago.

And yeah, Josh's music does nothing for me, but he seems nice enough.

have you talked to Paul and Amber?

I'm gonna text them about lunch tomorrow. I'll say hi for you.

I remember seeing him on Ally McBeal a 1000 years ago.

And yeah, Josh's music does nothing for me, but he seems nice enough.

Yeah I remember seeing him on there too.

As a huge fan, I'm pretty much freaking out right now knowing he's sleeping under the same roof as me tonight :sexywink:

Mine's winding down. About to read some of U2: At The End Of The World, and then go to sleep.

I'm excited for you, Kristen ;)

Pretty decent. Came back from a wedding where I had awesome cupcakes and sangria. And discovered my Native American name would be Runs with Coyotes.

Mine's winding down. About to read some of U2: At The End Of The World, and then go to sleep.

I'm excited for you, Kristen ;)

I love that book! What part are you at? Btw, I love your new avi :love:

Pretty decent. Came back from a wedding where I had awesome cupcakes and sangria. And discovered my Native American name would be Runs with Coyotes.

:lol:

I went out for supper, and caught up on laundry. It is supposed to rain here tomorrow, so we might be brave and go to the mall!:lol:

I saw you had a pile of laundry as big as a mountain :shifty:

Have fun at the mall if you go.

Ps. Start praying the Winnipeg weather doesn't come to Thunder Bay anytime soon. It's freezing here right now :crack:

The mountain is now gone! I was a motherfucking adult!:D

It is supposed to be nice for the next week, after we get through tomorrow!

The mall should be interesting the weekend before school starts! :shifty:

The mountain is now gone! I was a motherfucking adult!:D

It is supposed to be nice for the next week, after we get through tomorrow!

The mall should be interesting the weekend before school starts! :shifty:

:applaud:

I need to be one of those next week and get all my pre-school stuff done. I hate wasting money on overly priced textbooks though :angry:

Can you buy used ones?

I can never find used ones of the books I need. My classes don't have a high number of students in them. Political science books are hard to find.

We need some sort of mass book sale that the students can go to and sell their used books. Right now, you can only sell them by putting up flyers.

I can never find used ones of the books I need. My classes don't have a high number of students in them. Political science books are hard to find.

We need some sort of mass book sale that the students can go to and sell their used books. Right now, you can only sell them by putting up flyers.

Check kijiji! I sell a lot of things on there!

Sort of. We saw a HUGE one run in my in laws yard just minutes before I went for a run.

Whoa. That's kind of awesome. *adds Runs With Coyotes to the gradually-lengthening list of Grace's names*

I love that book! What part are you at? Btw, I love your new avi :love:

I'm at the beginning; just started it. The parts about Larry's glare face are making me laugh. :giggle: This writer is about as entertaining as U2 themselves were in U2 by U2...so this should be fun.

Katie: I love your new av.

@Kristen and Tara—thanks XD I went for a dive into the Misc Pics thread and could not resist the deliciousness of this picture...:drool:

Watching Palladia's Glastonbury 2011 stuff. So awesome to see the U2 bits in HD.

:shifty:

And I love the Glastonbury '11 stuff :) I've got U2 and Coldplay on my computer from a friend who doesn't even like U2 (...much. I corrupted her a bit though...muahaha!) and it's so much fun to watch.

:applaud:

I need to be one of those next week and get all my pre-school stuff done. I hate wasting money on overly priced textbooks though :angry:

Yeah, that was me with art supplies...how much are textbooks again? I wish art supplies could be used and still just as good :lol:

...now to get back to reading.

Back
Top Bottom