PGP: Pop Giffing Party

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Apparently Bono is onstage with Arcade Fire ... somewhere. I don't know where this is taking place, but I guess if it's on Twitter, it must be true! :wink:

Calling GraceRyan here!! :shifty:

So I realized I hadn't really looked over at Getty Images since I returned from the last shows, and there are tons of pics from Minny and Jersey there. Was wondering if you could snag some non watermarked versions for us :hmm: I think you can get those right? or am I totally remembering wrong here. You wouldn't have to get them ALL but there are reaaaallly nice ones of Bono. :shifty: There was a hilarious one of him on the wheel mic in Jersey too. :giggle: Anyway, and if it isn't too much to ask, all the ones of Bono with his new green Tele too. :reject: I've got a thing for him with that guitar. :reject:

Ok we're going out to dinner. :D yay!

Salads for dinner on hot days :love:

I'm listening to the Bootleg for Pittsburgh. OMG Bad was perfect. :sad: Bono just sounds gorgeous. I truly think his voice is so much more pleasant to listen to hit the high notes now than when he was younger. :drool:
Where is this bootleg? I want!

FOUR? We don't even own one. My son has a Leapster hand-held that was a gift from my mother-in-law last year, but that's it. He, on the other hand, LOVES legos. He builds U2 "stages" with them and has little lego figures that he makes look like the lads. :lol:
:lol: That's awesome!

Isn't every day a good day for IT :drool:

Oh you're talking ice cream :wink:
:shifty:

bonohappynlothomg.jpg

So ..... that wedding I was going to today?

Turns out the wedding is tomorrow.

I wrestled myself into Spanx for nothing. Now tomorrow I either go with stubbly legs and pits, or go with razor burn from shaving two days in a row.

I looked darned good, too.

:|

:doh:

I cannot believe I did that.

Aw :( :hug:

Wasn't Grace going to a wedding too? *blink* YOU TWO REALLY ARE THE SAME PERSON.

...I got a dance party to go to.

I KNOW! :uhoh:

We were chatting on Facebook last week, and she said she was going to a wedding this weekend. I replied "This will not come as a surprise to you, but I'm going to a wedding, too." :lol:

If and when I ever get married, I will make sure my invitations say SATURDAY June 27th or whatever, not just June 27th.

Some of us apparently just assume all weddings are on Saturdays. :reject:

Capital letters on the invite :up: a good idea.

Saturdays are more convenient. Kind of surprised it's a Sunday.

...you guys are like twins. It's freaking me out.

I've been to Sunday weddings before, but not many. At least this one's a holiday weekend, so I can sleep off whatever hangover I might have. :shifty:

I did stop and run an errand on the way, since I was in the neighborhood of a store I needed something from, so it wasn't a total waste.

Just waste of a good shave/hairdo/spanx-wrangling. :wink:

Sleeping off hangovers also sounds like a good idea XD

God, I came to this dance thing way too early so right now it sucks harder than a PLEBAn on a...*insert reoccurring pic here*

I'm sitting in the nearby computer lab staring at the lack of action on the dancefloor. Of any kind.

I KNOW! :uhoh:

We were chatting on Facebook last week, and she said she was going to a wedding this weekend. I replied "This will not come as a surprise to you, but I'm going to a wedding, too." :lol:

If and when I ever get married, I will make sure my invitations say SATURDAY June 27th or whatever, not just June 27th.

Some of us apparently just assume all weddings are on Saturdays. :reject:

Sundays are cheaper. That's probably why it's on a Sunday and Monday is holiday. Like I'm some kind of wedding expert having done it once.

Okay, why the fuck didn't Bono get on stage for OUR Arcade Fire show? He was watching. There are photos.

I just upgraded my Wireimage so I can get photos that are a year old as opposed 30 days.

It was very nice and small. We're home early so I can my Blue Crack time in. Food was good. Eh, it was a wedding. They got married in the driveway - for real.

In the driveway? :giggle:

I left the suckishly sucky dance party because it was basically people standing around.

Now I can read At The End Of The World.

And eat more oreos, like I haven't done that enough this week (pancakes)

I'm having entertaining visions of my life when I'm older...

It was very nice. It was catered by our favorite Italian restaurant. They had awesome sangria and unfuckingbelievable cupcakes. Kahlua cupcakes. KAHLUA CUPCAKES.

Back
Top Bottom