PGP: No, YOU come up with the thread title!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
And didn't the heat get WORSE on the east coast after U2 was there? I thought I recall people saying how glad they were that the concert had been the previous week.

Were they space pants?

because his ass was OUT OF THIS WORLD.

:lol:

:cute::heart:

If I hadn't spent SO much money on traveling this year, I'd probably have shelled out for it. But I really went overboard and must behave, at least for the rest of the year.

This.

:shifty : Ohh Joshua is a good one. Subtle.

I actually liked the name before I even became a U2 fan. :lol:

:wink:

Jem :heart : :cute :

This place had missed you :love :

Aww i missed this place too. :heart:

Hai girls. :love:

How's your back Jemma? :hug :

Oi Wild's here too. :love : Euro fest!

Not been good. :( Thanks for asking though. Waiting for a date for my MRI scan.

Joshua :love :

I remember when we were trying for a baby, and a woman in the family got pregnant i was like they better not name their child one of my names :reject:

Tara what was it easier to study being homeschooled. I was always distracted at school by friends. :lol:

Am trying to register on u2torrents ( now I have my new computer its easier to find a torrent download programme compatible with my computer). The Captcha security thing isn't showing so I can't register. :madwife:

I want the Glastonbury Torrent. :sad::lol:

( And to begin collecting other videos DVD's.) :angry:

And didn't the heat get WORSE on the east coast after U2 was there? I thought I recall people saying how glad they were that the concert had been the previous week.

It did, even by that Friday it was up in the 100s in Boston. Sticky icky.

Can't be bothered with Meat Loaf :yuck: anyway Irish sausage is tastier and quicker to cook :wink:

Nothin beats an Irish Banger.

Have fun, cori! It's a gorgeous day here, so I'm sure it's similar for you - perfect for sailing! :)

OMG - take a look at this menu! :ohmy: :drool:

• Buttermilk biscuits with rosemary butter
• Fraser Valley greens with assorted dressings
• Baby spinach and Arugula with cinnamon poach pears, candies cranberries, roasted almonds and caprini cheese crumble with a lemon cranberry dressing
• Twisted Caesar salad with romaine & red lettuce, mandarin segments, chestnut slivers and candied pecans
• Broccoli and red pepper salad with lemon dill dressing
• Tomato and cucumber medley with Italian dressing

• Whipped Yukon gold potatoes with nutmeg essence
• Candied ginger carrots
• Brussel Sprouts with mornay sauce
• Honey sweet yams

• Traditional oven roasted turkey with chestnut sage dressing, gravy and cranberry sauce
• Choose TWO of the following:
o Honey glazed ham, with peach marmalade glaze
o Maple basted pork loin stuffed with red current and apple walnut stuffing
o Poached salmon with candied orange and cranberry hollandaise
o Beef striploin fillets, slow roasted with caramelized onions and blueberry au jus

• An assortment of Walnut Cranberry and Lemon chevre tartlets
• Pumpkin pie with fresh whipping cream
• Hot caramel apple brandy crumble
• Rum and eggnog cheesecake with assorted squares and cakes
• Coffee/tea

So who's coming to our Christmas party?! :wink:

Have fun, cori! It's a gorgeous day here, so I'm sure it's similar for you - perfect for sailing! :)

OMG - take a look at this menu! :ohmy: :drool:

So who's coming to our Christmas party?! :wink:

I AM SO THERE. Hopefully its a dessert and not a drink. Can't be drinking while there's a baby on board!

And ugh, its storming. AGAIN. It stormed at 6am this morning. I'll be in my bunk, snuggled under warm quilts with Adam. Send tea. :whistle:

Am trying to register on u2torrents ( now I have my new computer its easier to find a torrent download programme compatible with my computer). The Captcha security thing isn't showing so I can't register. :madwife:

Do you need an invitation? I have a ton I can send.

There are a few versions there Jem, my daughter and I finally figured out which one was the best quality, and it also includes the intro with the U2 history clip and the interview afterwards. It looks awesome on my TV. :drool: I'll check which one it was and let you know.

Do you need an invitation? I have a ton I can send.

You need to be invited? :ohmy:

Oooh yes please. :love:

There are a few versions there Jem, my daughter and I finally figured out which one was the best quality, and it also includes the intro with the U2 history clip and the interview afterwards. It looks awesome on my TV. :drool: I'll check which one it was and let you know.

:love: Thank you. :hug:

I AM SO THERE. Hopefully its a dessert and not a drink. Can't be drinking while there's a baby on board!

And ugh, its storming. AGAIN. It stormed at 6am this morning. I'll be in my bunk, snuggled under warm quilts with Adam. Send tea. :whistle:

Yeah, it's a dessert. We won't have alcohol, since I work for a non-profit org. :wink: I'll save the drinking for any after parties or just whenever I get home that night. :D

Have fun Cori :wink:

wow Thora , that sounds yummy :drool:

I know - I'm SO excited to eat all that deliciousness! :lol:

Not been good. :( Thanks for asking though. Waiting for a date for my MRI scan.

Tara what was it easier to study being homeschooled. I was always distracted at school by friends. :lol:

*sends good vibes for your back* :hug:

I was pretty good in public school (didn't start homeschooling 'til 7th grade), always on the Honor Roll and such. Except in math. I suck at math. I did better in homeschool, though (managed a 3.9-4.0 average all the way through). And it wasn't even that I was distracted by friends and what-not, it's just that the school's I had gone to (mostly AFB schools) had so many kids, I couldn't get the attention/help I needed with math, and in off-base schools, the problem was worse.

Also, in 6th grade, my math teacher was really really REALLY mean to me. I don't think she liked me. :sad:

Can't be bothered with Meat Loaf :yuck: anyway Irish sausage is tastier and quicker to cook :wink:
:drool:

*sends tea, lots of tea* :shifty:

*sends good vibes for your back* :hug:

I was pretty good in public school (didn't start homeschooling 'til 7th grade), always on the Honor Roll and such. Except in math. I suck at math. I did better in homeschool, though (managed a 3.9-4.0 average all the way through). And it wasn't even that I was distracted by friends and what-not, it's just that the school's I had gone to (mostly AFB schools) had so many kids, I couldn't get the attention/help I needed with math, and in off-base schools, the problem was worse.

Also, in 6th grade, my math teacher was really really REALLY mean to me. I don't think she liked me. :sad:

Me and my back say thanks. :hug:

I have no idea what an AFB school is :reject:. I head you on a lot of kids in a class though. My year had about 30 kids in each class. Made if difficult for you to get attention if you needed help.

PM your email and I'll send an invitation.

Thanks. :hug: Gonna do it now.

Back
Top Bottom