PGP: No, YOU come up with the thread title!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I so need to get a new pc so i can download the DVD of my 40th birthday gig

Netbooks aren't built for torrents :sad:

:hug: If I can figure out this torrent stuff I will try do it for you. :heart:

:hmm: Wonders if there is one from my birthday gig in Foxboro. :shifty:

AFB = Air Force Base.

I'm what's affectionately known as an Air Force Brat. :reject:

:doh:

The off base comment makes sense now. :reject::lol:

GRAmy (GR + Amy :wink: get it? :doh: ) THANK YOU for the last PM, I'm trying that now. :bow: (the download is taking longer than a tenth of a second so I think it's going to work this time. :D )

Ooooh theres an Athens one though. Didn't expect that. :love:

Any MUST HAVE suggestions? :shifty: A, completely new to Torrents.

Do you have a client yet? I suggest uTorrent. I use Vuse because I've been using it for years. I think uTorrent is easier.

Also check out Dimeadozen for torrents. Maybe they have the 21st Foxboro show.

Also, as I mentioned to keep your torrent client open and running for awhile to let others download from you. This will keep you from being shut down (like I was) from downloading.

I miss Rhythm Records :sad:

A U2 fans paradise when it was there, Dublin ain't the same :sad:

Rhythm Records. :sad:

Do you have a client yet? I suggest uTorrent. I use Vuse because I've been using it for years. I think uTorrent is easier.

Also check out Dimeadozen for torrents. Maybe they have the 21st Foxboro show.

Also, as I mentioned to keep your torrent client open and running for awhile to let others download from you. This will keep you from being shut down (like I was) from downloading.

Thanks. :hug: Will def keep the torrent client open. Great tip.

Am dowloading utorrent as we type. :hyper:

Ooooooh thanks. Runs to dimeadozen. :love:
:love:

The Athens one is a multi cam. WIN!!!:heart: Just a shame Snow Patrol aren't on it too. :lol:

OH and Jem I think the torrent for Glastonbury I used is actually on U2Start, but it's probably over at u2 Torrents as well. Still trying to find which one it was...

Okay U2 Torrents - my ratio is .35 - let me in the sound!

:hyper::hi5:

OH and Jem I think the torrent for Glastonbury I used is actually on U2Start, but it's probably over at u2 Torrents as well. Still trying to find which one it was...

Ooooh I will go check that one out. When utorrents co-operates. Its has stopped downloading. :lol:

If Bono is a Donut i'd describe him as a Krispy Kreme chocolate Dreamcake :drool::drool:

:drool:

I'd say more like a cream filled cruller. :shifty:

OH I WENT THERE

Okay U2 Torrents - my ratio is .35 - let me in the sound!

So what do these numbers even mean, i just recovered my account, and here's what mine says:

Welcome Back, joshytrees| D: 16.16 GB | U: 9.87 GB | Ratio: 0.61 | Seed bonus:20.1 | Donated: 0 $ | (Seeding: 0 Leeching: 0 Connectable: UNKNOWN)

:drool:

So what do these numbers even mean, i just recovered my account, and here's what mine says:

Welcome Back, joshytrees| D: 16.16 GB | U: 9.87 GB | Ratio: 0.61 | Seed bonus:20.1 | Donated: 0 $ | (Seeding: 0 Leeching: 0 Connectable: UNKNOWN)

You've downloaded 16.16 gb, you've uploaed 9.87 gb, no clue about the ratio thing, you're not seeding any torrents, and you're not downloading any torrents that you're not seeding.

That's probably just as confusing, though :reject:

Back
Top Bottom