PGP: More U2 in our beds, please

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Do I need to be sick to have in on this??? We can start in 1980-81 and go right through 2011. Shit, we may need adult diapers and lots and lots of junk food for a week.

I wish i lived nearer so we could be sick together, hudde under our duvets on the sofa and watch loads of U2 videos :heart:

That sounds great :hug: I'm watching FTSD today :drool:

Do I need to be sick to have in on this??? We can start in 1980-81 and go right through 2011. Shit, we may need adult diapers and lots and lots of junk food for a week.

:lol::lol:

:hug:

to Kristen:

Mek : I'm re-uploading the whole concert at Toronto on YouTube. I'll start again to seed the torrent of Toronto HD Files, Tomorrow

Popping in...

(Streets is on the radio!)

My friend just tried to move friendship into some relationship or other last night :doh: To be fair, I was kind of leaning all over him while watching Lord of the Rings, but it was 1am. Sort of spooned instead of sleeping. I'm kind of a mess right now. :crazy:

That happened to me once. It was my best friend's little younger brother too. :doh::doh: I realized that made me sound creepy. I was 29 and he was 25....

Sometimes those jumps can be good and sometimes confusing. I guess if you could see him him as something other friend.....might be worth looking into it. :shrug:

Good catch! I guess I never paid that close of attention to the drumkit! I was so focused on the whole storyline :p.

For some reason that reminded me of a bit from this video:

Franz Ferdinand - This Fire - YouTube

Towards the end, it says "Global Sex Mania" :D.

Man, 2004 was an awesome year for music :drool:.

I LOVES me some Franz. Saw them twice in the last couple years and got Alex's autograph on my jeans. I cut that part out of the jeans and it's now on my wall next to his pic. My friend and I were posed for a pic with him but her camera died right then - LAME!

Mmmm, iced coffee sounds yummy. But its a bit too chilly here yet. It's supposed to be in the 60s all week YAY!

I think I'll settle for some chamomile tea w/cream. I'm a bit stressed atm so yeah.
A little TMI for some, but when I had FroBaby I ended up tearing a bit in the peri area, so I had stitches. And everything was fine up until around Thurs night...the last of the stitches aren't dissolving like they should, they are coming loose and causing me to bleed, which isnt good. And my ob/gyn wasnt available Fri when I called, so I go in this afternoon to be looked at. I didn't have this issue with Lil' CK, so I am a bit freaked. (I tore worse when I had him, but it was my sides rather than the peri area, and my stitches healed just fine that time.)

That sounds AWFUL!!!!!!! Like, it hurts me just to think about it. Hopefully you get it taken care of today. :hug:

I'm off work sick today. I know it's sick from stress over this stupid situation.

Can I get over him soon pleez??? :sigh:

ugh - poor girl. I recommend tea or hot cider and lots of U2

Eeek, that's awful, CK! I hope that the Doc's are able to help you today, and that you heal up soon. :hug:

I'm sorry the stress has made you feel sick, K. That's the worst. :hug:

It is SO weird to be awake at this hour. It's still pitch black outside, and the sunrise will be happening just as I'm leaving the house. :lol: I got an okay amount of sleep last night, and am feeling a bit better today. I couldn't eat anything at all yesterday because I was so nervous, but I should be able to eat today. :) My mom's coming into town to take me out for dinner tonight and spend the night at my place, which should be nice.

Have a great first day! Break a leg!

Thanks!

U2 Party!! :hyper:

I'm having one of those this weekend - wish you were all close enough to attend

At least you guys get to travel to see each other. Gg has Domo and on rare occasion Anjii and Jem. I'm waaaaaay over here. On the wrong coast for everyone. :sad:

With enough mojitos, I'll sing. I have a punk rock studded belt which I think is all the qualification I need, right?
:up:

Mmmm, iced coffee sounds yummy. But its a bit too chilly here yet. It's supposed to be in the 60s all week YAY!

I think I'll settle for some chamomile tea w/cream. I'm a bit stressed atm so yeah.
A little TMI for some, but when I had FroBaby I ended up tearing a bit in the peri area, so I had stitches. And everything was fine up until around Thurs night...the last of the stitches aren't dissolving like they should, they are coming loose and causing me to bleed, which isnt good. And my ob/gyn wasnt available Fri when I called, so I go in this afternoon to be looked at. I didn't have this issue with Lil' CK, so I am a bit freaked. (I tore worse when I had him, but it was my sides rather than the peri area, and my stitches healed just fine that time.)

I hope you get better soon, CK :hug:

Yup. :lol: I hate first days. :lol: This is only for 4 weeks, but still. I'm leaving shortly. My time online will be DEFINITELY much less than normal, since I'll obviously not be wanting to slack off while I'm there. :lol:

Wish me luck, and as I'll have my mom over tonight, I probably won't be able to stop by until tomorrow. See ya then! :D

*sends good vibes*

At least you guys get to travel to see each other. Gg has Domo and on rare occasion Anjii and Jem. I'm waaaaaay over here. On the wrong coast for everyone. :sad:
:hug:

HBO, Y U NO LET ME FINISH THE X FILES?!? :sad:

Well at least you have the Irish! That's something, right?

:grumpy: Well damnit. Went to pick up my shrimp today, the guy was pretty damn cute. We talked for an hour straight, which is rather strange for me as I'm not comfortable around strangers. Then after I left he texted me saying that he hoped to see me again.

I just checked fb. Apparently he's in a relationship. :grumpy: Well feck.

Well at least you have the Irish! That's something, right?

:grumpy: Well damnit. Went to pick up my shrimp today, the guy was pretty damn cute. We talked for an hour straight, which is rather strange for me as I'm not comfortable around strangers. Then after I left he texted me saying that he hoped to see me again.

I just checked fb. Apparently he's in a relationship. :grumpy: Well feck.

a) Why would a guy in a relationship txt you saying that if he didn't mean it?
b) You don't know the circumstances of the relationship. And, no you don't want to go after a "taken" guy but at the same time, don't write him off completely.

That's a good point Zu, guess I'm being negative. At least I should give it a chance. If it turns out he's committed, it'd be at least a new friend.
He gave me his emailadres, even though I already had it since I mailed him through the Dutch craigslist. So I just sent him an email, thanking him again saying I just released the shrimp in my aquarium, and if he wants to see pics of the entire thing he could check my fb(with the link, of course). So we'll see. Man I suck at these kind of things! :crack:

Could be. Then again, his profile pic has his gf in it. So if he adds me on fb he obviously only meant it in a friendly way.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom