PGP:Loving & Lusting after U2 in 360 degrees!!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
he's 'just a friend' :shifty: he's only 21 :reject:
(Funny, every time we say that we're just friends, wihin a day or two we end up... well, being very friendly lol)

Yep - I bought a piercing gun and have done each ear three times and got a new tat on my upper right arm:

:shocked: Scandalous! He's younger than me!

Well aren't you fiesty. :sexywink:

And quite the handsome fella too!

And I love the tattoo, it's really pretty. :love:
And omg, you've pierced your own ears? All Grease style? :lol: No one's fainted in your bathroom have they?

:hug:

Thanks! :hug:

Took long enough :lol:
How are you doing? You're in your last year now aren't you?

Also....Hi! :faint:

So many people I havent talked to in so long!

I know, I've been bad. I need to get reacquainted again with everyone. Build up those old bonds again :drool:

I'm doing pretty good. I just graduated this June too. I started work as a nurse on a cardiac surgical floor. :D

Thora!! I'm going to the Vancouver concert this Fall. We should meet up!!!! :hyper:

SG - where is this picture of your handsome drummer??

I know, I've been bad. I need to get reacquainted again with everyone. Build up those old bonds again :drool:

I'm doing pretty good. I just graduated this June too. I started work as a nurse on a cardiac surgical floor. :D

impressive! :up: I've been thinking of going back to school to go into nursing... not sure I have the energy to start over again in such a demanding field though.

impressive! :up: I've been thinking of going back to school to go into nursing... not sure I have the energy to start over again in such a demanding field though.

It's sometimes really intense but at the same time it's really interesting. You just get to see so many things. Plus at the end of the day when you know you've helped someone in some way it makes all the crap worth it.

Impressive! And congrats! :hi5:

I just found out Fly was working at the hospital at my university a few months back. In fact we were workin on the same floor, who knows we might have passed eachother! :lol:

It's sometimes really intense but at the same time it's really interesting. You just get to see so many things. Plus at the end of the day when you know you've helped someone in some way it makes all the crap worth it.

I remember the feeling from when I worked EMS - the ambulance was one heck of a place to learn, but you learned fast and hard - like all good pleban girls ;)

I miss emergency medicine - that's the field I would go back into if I ever do it

I'm so impressed with you girls, that's a lot of hard work paying off right there.
I can just imagine all the cool things you get to see and learn and do. Did you choose cardiac or were you assigned there?
It seems super interesting.

nope! no fainting or crying or throwing up :lmao:

:laugh:

Well, invite me over and see what happens. :lmao: I'm such a wimp! My ears remain untouched by needles! :uhoh:

Impressive! And congrats! :hi5:

I just found out Fly was working at the hospital at my university a few months back. In fact we were workin on the same floor, who knows we might have passed eachother! :lol:

:lol: I actually know a girl that was in Nursing who was a year ahead of me who after graduation went to med school and is in the same class as Fly. I've seen FB pics of the two of them. Small world eh?

SG - He looks like such a cutie in the second photo :cute:

:lol: I actually know a girl that was in Nursing who was a year ahead of me who after graduation went to med school and is in the same class as Fly. I've seen FB pics of the two of them. Small world eh?

lol when he's not making that awful 'cool' face? :rolleyes: boys! :wink:

DG - pediatrics is an admirable field, I don't know if I would have the patience to d it myself, but I ADORE the nurses at Mercy's pediatricians office :heart: they're so wonderful!

I remember the feeling from when I worked EMS - the ambulance was one heck of a place to learn, but you learned fast and hard - like all good pleban girls ;)

I miss emergency medicine - that's the field I would go back into if I ever do it

You should!! You could be an ER nurse. I heard alot of medics go into nursing after awhile. I'm sure you'd be an amazing nurse. You already have a strong background. :)

I chose cardiac surgery. I like cardiac stuff. Plus I knew the nurses on that unit were very friendly and supportive, which is an extra bonus especially for a newbie like me :lol:

I want to go into pediatric nursing. :)

I remember! All my girls are so darn smart :love:
At this rate we could start our own PGP nusing ward.

Are you kidding me? That's crazy!

I've yet to catch up with Fly tho, we meant to grab a coffee or something one day.

Mucca, will you be in town before or after the Vancouver concert? It would be great to meet up with you! :D

If you're on Facebook, you should look me up! I'm friends with DG, and I'm the only Sharon on her friends list. :)

I went a lot of years without earrings, but I'm making up for it fast now with volume ;)

my mom was closer to fainting or throwing up when I did it - and she wasn't even in the same room! :lol:

:lol:

I can't believe you put them in yourself....I don't think I can stick anything into my body myself.

Mucca, will you be in town before or after the Vancouver concert? It would be great to meet up with you! :D

If you're on Facebook, you should look me up! I'm friends with DG, and I'm the only Sharon on her friends list. :)

I'm actually from Vancouver. I left to Montreal for school and now that I'm done I'm moved back for good. :D

I'll hunt you down on facebook and we'll definately meet up. :hyper:

Back
Top Bottom