PGP:Loving & Lusting after U2 in 360 degrees!!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
DG - the puppy is too precious! :heart:

Bri - you can reach me at superawesome@mystery.net

or you can just get fcebook like everyone else! ;)

You're hair looks awesome. :rockon:

And thank you! :hug:
I just sent you a test email from one of my gmail addresses :kiss:

And I know I know, I have twitter but I've yet to fall into facebook....but with friends going all far and wide on me I may have to finally give in. :lol:

How's lil mercy? :cute: And how are you?

Phoebe just peed on me. :lol:

Here's her with Felix:

utf-8BSU1HMDAxMzkuanBn.jpg

I'm doing pretty good! :hug: I'm not doing much that's interesting - just work and all that. :) I have a 1 mile coming up on a week from Saturday, which I'm a bit freaked out about, but I'm sure it will go well.

How's life for you?

Whoops - forgot an important word there. :lol: It's a 1 mile swim. :lol:

the joys of motherhood! :cute

Bri - got your e-mail :D and yes, you should join facebook! :hyper: lots of Mercy pictures posted :flirt

:uhoh: can you erase my e-mail addy please? lol

Nothing like pee and poo to bond you to another person :cute:

And hurray! :hug: I've missed talking to you, I do plan to try and spam you. :kiss:
And I've always been a little hesitant about facebook, some of their policies are ever so sketch, but I might bite the bullet. Especially for mercy pics! :heart:

And fixed. ;)

I'm doing pretty good! :hug: I'm not doing much that's interesting - just work and all that. I have a 1 mile coming up on a week from Saturday, which I'm a bit freaked out about, but I'm sure it will go well.

How's life for you?

Well, I suppose I'm not into anything too interesting. Trying to decide if I'll do school again in september, or hold off on applying for things. Doing a lil freelance at the moment...graduated in june! :dancing:

And I admire you and your runs! It's so impressive, I totally can't do that. I used to do some cross country when I was lil, but I sorta sucked. :lol:

I'm sure you'll be awesome tho.

*ETA
Well 1 mile of swimming is friggin impressive too!

I don't know why, it cracks me up! :lol:

Bri, the following pgpers are on facebook:
-me
-SG
-Drea
-Fly
-Mucca
-Wild
-Jem
-zooey
-thora
-jo
-laura

If I missed anyone, my applogies. Anyways, my point is that clearly all of the cool kids are on facebook, and you should be too. :kiss:

I don't know why, it cracks me up! :lol:

Bri, the following pgpers are on facebook:
-me
-SG
-Drea
-Fly
-Mucca
-Wild
-Jem
-zooey
-thora
-jo
-laura

If I missed anyone, my applogies. Anyways, my point is that clearly all of the cool kids are on facebook, and you should be too. :kiss:

So this is why you people dont come on MSN anymore :angry:

:kiss:

N

Well, I suppose I'm not into anything too interesting. Trying to decide if I'll do school again in september, or hold off on applying for things. Doing a lil freelance at the moment...graduated in june! :dancing:

And I admire you and your runs! It's so impressive, I totally can't do that. I used to do some cross country when I was lil, but I sorta sucked. :lol:

I'm sure you'll be awesome tho.

*ETA
Well 1 mile of swimming is friggin impressive too!

Congrats on your graduation! That's awesome!! Nothing wrong with life being a little uneventful every now and then. :)

Thanks - I really love swimming. It's been a lot of fun.

wanna see the boy-toy? :shifty:

I love the guitar pic! Verry nice! :D

1 mile swim? wow. I've been trying to get into shape but that sounds daunting lol - color me impressed!

Go Thora! :dancing: One mile swim-damn!

Thanks! For the last 2 years I've been very intentional about getting back into shape. It's not an easy process, it's very slow, but I feel so much better about myself, and have so much more energy and am a lot healthier. Win win!

You haz a boy toy? OooooOOo....:sexywink:

And whats this about new piercings and tattoos?! Show and tell miss!

he's 'just a friend' :shifty: he's only 21 :reject:
(Funny, every time we say that we're just friends, within a day or two we end up... well, being very friendly lol)

Yep - I bought a piercing gun and have done each ear three times and got a new tat on my upper right arm:

n1486605767_164819_4255629.jpg

yes, Bri, :hug: congrats!

And D and I worked together for awhile. His band just had their first gig last week - it was a 15 minute set but the crowd kept saying '1 more' so they played for more than 30 minutes :D

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom