PGP- *long distance hugs* U2 lads,can you feeeeel the LUV ?!!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Sorry Dazz. I got confused! LOL Ignore my thread.

Party on here. :hug:

The bassist is Matt Wachter from 30 Seconds To Mars.

30Vegas006.jpg

30Vegas005.jpg

This is from the front row of the show last week in Las Vegas. :( He stood in front of me the whole show. It was so good. He has the most beautiful smile. And he stands and moves alot like Adam, its kind of creepy.

Last edited:
thanks for the pics!

i knowof them.
but not sure i've heard their stuff and know it's their music...
...you know how bad some radio stations are at listing the songs/artists :madspit:

like the customdesign on his bass..............

OH :ohmy: I'd love to paint a gutair for eDGE AND A BASS FOR aDAM!

omg! :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool:

:pray: :pray:

:wink:

Last edited:
Oh yeah I totally know. Radio stations blow!

The girls are doing okay. I think they've adjusted better then I have to being here. They have friends already and like living near their grandparents. Its nice they get to spend a lot of time with my family now. My brother spoils them rotten. :lol:

Russty Cat said:

The bassist is Matt Wachter from 30 Seconds To Mars.

30Vegas006.jpg

30Vegas005.jpg

This is from the front row of the show last week in Las Vegas. :( He stood in front of me the whole show. It was so good. He has the most beautiful smile. And he stands and moves alot like Adam, its kind of creepy.

Cool bass :drool: But holy gear Batman - I think he's channelling Edge somewhat too :lol:

(And I saw this thread first, so here we stay :lol: )

**Russty, did you happen to notice if that was a Fender he was playing? I can't read the bass "brand" on the neck in the pics :wink:

Last edited:
Hi Berlin :wave:

Drea I'm not sure what brand it is. According to one of the other girls, its his old bass. I don't have good enough pictures from the other two shows to see the difference. I love the paint job on it too. The amount of gear on stage with him was pretty heavy. He plays keyboard as well, so its sitting on top of one of the big boxes. I swear I thought Edge had a lot of pedals and stuff. Its fun watching the roadie come out with this huge heavy mother with like 8 pedals on it. They make the roadies work for their money. :laugh:

I'd love to do some instruments for a band! :drool:

The gear on the left hand side of the pic I've seen used before - Danny Michel uses a setup like that, but he's a gear geek :lol: He also does a lot of stuff with guitar looping and stuff, especially when he's playing solo and not with his band... Danny's setup may have a few less buttons on it, but not many :wink:

dazzledbylight said:
:ohmy: :ohmy: :ohmy:

OH, lookie................

I have only :hmm:
43 posts

till..........
10,000 !!!!

WOW!!!

:giggle:
:wink:

Sorry Dazz, you have 943 till 10,000...

...but at least it gives you more time to get your speech ready :wink:

Nighty night Drea :hug: :heart: Have fun with the 'rents tomorrow.

Dazz it will happen before you know it. :hug: :heart:

I'm going to head to bed. I'll see ya tomorrow. Nighty night :hug: :heart:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom