PGP - living underground & eating from a can

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
No, no, no. Friday. They're three days behind in the states. only two in the UK. You have to adjust for the time difference.

Wild, I'm sorry you're sick. It's from lack of U2 concerts.

General sale for Oakland starts in 57 minutes. :panic: Trying to get tix for two friends.
And did you hear, u2.com / fanfire accidentally deleted a bunch of ppls presale codes. A bunch of ppl who should still have codes left get a "Your code has been used" message on the 'tours' page. :doh:

Yep. Hopefully if you have your code, it'll work on ticketmaster tomorrow (are you buying tickets tomorrow?). Also, the ppl at Fanfire said they're aware of the problem and are working to get it fixed. No point emailing or calling, I guess.

7 minutes til general sale - see y'all on the other side! Cross your fingers for me.

:doh: Daylight savings time!!!!!!!!

59 minutes to wait
(stupid AZ, doesn't change times for daylight savings!)

I was freaking out - WHY doesn't it show up??? It's 10:01!! :panic: I feel dumb now.

Wild, I'm sorry you're sick. It's from lack of U2 concerts.

General sale for Oakland starts in 57 minutes. :panic: Trying to get tix for two friends.
And did you hear, u2.com / fanfire accidentally deleted a bunch of ppls presale codes. A bunch of ppl who should still have codes left get a "Your code has been used" message on the 'tours' page. :doh:

:crack: Holy crap, that's shitty! Hope they fix it soon!

Wait, Bri, why didn't you get tickets? No GA's left in the general sale? Did you try right when it started? :panic: x 10000000

Deep calming breaths. In and Out. :hug:

I was there, but due to a series of unfortunate events, Boy was not and he has the credit card. He got there about 10 or 20 mins after it started, but by that time there was none left.
I easily found 2 pairs right when it started tho. You'll have about 5 mins I'd guess. You'll be fine :hug:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom