PGP: Let the GA Panic/Fun Begin

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Mine are totally not worth sharing, but I'll post one or two of the ones I feel actually turned out okay.

I wanted to just snap a few to show friends how close I really was, but you think you're close, and then you put the camera up and they seem so far away, so then you zoom, and then Bono moves, and then you have a blurry picture.

DAMN IT, BONO. :grumpy:

One of my work friends texted me about the show this morning - "Bono looks hot and fit." Yes, yes he does.

The camera I borrowed has a setting for when subjects are in motion. I have some FANTASTIC pictures.

I barely got any pictures either. I just don't know what proper setting to use during a concert, so I mostly just enjoyed the experience. I'll be posting whatever turned out good up on FB, etc. in a little bit.

I got a GREAT video of
Bono & Adam during Crazy Tonight, just the Discotheque portion
, so once it's uploaded, I'll post that somewhere. Maybe in the Seattle reviews thread, so that it doesn't turn the page all wonky by putting it under a spoiler tag. I don't know when zu's show is, but I want to make sure I don't say anything before she has her show. :)

EdgeFest (Lori-Jo) got a great video of the same thing in Edmonton Thora *g* She was showing it to me on the bus on the way to O'Byrnes after the show in Wed :cute:

Grace, I saw that Amy had made friends with you and I guessed who you were. :lol: Sent you a request. :wink:

We be friends! And practically neighbors.

I'm glad Cori had a great time. I read about her night before I felt so bad. I was running to a ZooTv 'Where the Streets Have No Name' this morning and I got so excited for the shows. :hyper:

What a small world!!!!:ohmy:

Thora, you are welcome.:hug: One day, you must go back and see the reaction video for K and I when we first see the boys. HILARIOUS!!!!

Briefly, yes. :)

Just going through photos at the moment. I'm not going to post any until tomorrow night probably, since I'm so exhausted and need to go to bed soon. I downloaded them all onto my computer a while ago, but only looked at the one video I took. Looking like I did get a few decent shots. Most of them are blurry, though. :lol:

omg you GUYS. Best best best night ever last night. BEST.

that is about as coherent as I can be right now. BEST. NIGHT. OF. MY. LIFE.

adding for clarity: last night being the Seattle show, not just me bragging about my sex life or anything. :sexywink:

omg you GUYS. Best best best night ever last night. BEST.

that is about as coherent as I can be right now. BEST. NIGHT. OF. MY. LIFE.

adding for clarity: last night being the Seattle show, not just me bragging about my sex life or anything. :sexywink:

:heart: I'm so glad you had an amazing show! :hug:

And the other Seattle attendees too. :D

Also, it's super confusing with Molly and MsPurrl posting under each other, with the same avatar... I keep thinking MsPurrl is Molly half the time anyway. :reject: *L*

It's such a cute pic of him though, I don't blame you both for using it! :giggle:

Back
Top Bottom