PGP: It's time for another thread!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
VP I saw it, but I'll have to type my message up again later. :) :hug:

My aunt just got home with dinner, and then my friend is picking me up. :crazy: I'll talk to you girls later. :heart:

WildHoney said:

Do you think he could handle two at once?? :shifty:

Hi Drea:hug:

*snerk* Well, if I'm thinking of the same Irishman you are, he'd be dealing with you and VP :wink: Which leaves me with another... and since that one has a much harder time getting into the States than Canada... that means I get him before SG does :evil:

Diane :wave: How's life in the library? :D

Drea said:

*snerk* Well, if I'm thinking of the same Irishman you are, he'd be dealing with you and VP :wink: Which leaves me with another... and since that one has a much harder time getting into the States than Canada... that means I get him before SG does :evil:

Diane :wave: How's life in the library? :D

I'm not thinking of that one in particular. Just someone nice, funny, decent looking, and with an accent will do. :wink:

Library life is fine, Drea. And it looks like I'll be adding another library to the one I already work at...still a bit up in the air, but I'm going to PM everyone when things are settled.

BTW, I'm sure you saw the new cowboys...!

VintagePunk said:

I'm not thinking of that one in particular. Just someone nice, funny, decent looking, and with an accent will do. :wink:

I said who Wild was thinking of :giggle: I agree with you there though :)

Diane - I did, the same day it went up *G* Bloody cliffhangers :wink:

Warm :wink: Had to turn the fan near my computer on for the first time in *thinks* a week? And it's supposed to get hotter over the weekend...

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom