PGP - It's all we can do..

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
WildHoney said:

Are you using a man just to get something hot & throbbing between your legs :shifty:

I had a ride on a bike once :sexywink:

No. :shifty:

No i'm not really. I know a guy who has a Harley aswell. :drool:

This guys the U2 fan i know. We do really like each other but its just not possible for us to have a relationship :|

Thats life though. AT least i can talk to him about U2 and he doesn't think im a freak :happy: :wink:

Last edited:
Hi VP, Wild, Jem, Drea, Sarah :wave: :hug:

I'm alright, bit tired! Wrote fic though, yay, that's about all I've done today. I'm being so lazy!

WildHoney said:

1. See Wild & Ruff
2. Stalk
3. Visit the coast & beach
4. Visit Rhythum Records
5. Drink in Octogen Bar
6. Try and get in Clarence Lift
7. Hangover Quay (if it's still there)

Hangover Quay :giggle:

Plan to do all of those. Think i'm going to go to Glendalough. I remember someone posting a pic of it. Im gonna take a pic and send it to my grandparents. The will love it :wink:

Happy BIrthday Sarah :hug::heart::dance:

oooh is it your birthday Sarah, hope you have a good one! :hug: I'll be in America when it's mine, hope people like me enough to give me a party, lol!!

Laziness is great isn't it Wild? ;) although i did go out to the shops for my mum so I wasn't tooooo bad.

WildHoney said:

Who says your a freak :angry:

Let me at them :madwife::rant:

People don't say it but i know they think it :wink:

They don't know what they're missing :p

Still more tickets for us when it comes to tour time :wink:

When i go watch Bon Jovi do you want me to try call you? (the signal isnt too good in Man City's stadium but i'll try :hug:

Laziness :drool:

bonoishot said:

Hangover Quay :giggle:

Plan to do all of those. Think i'm going to go to Glendalough. I remember someone posting a pic of it. Im gonna take a pic and send it to my grandparents. The will love it :wink:

Happy BIrthday Sarah :hug::heart::dance:

That's what i call it cos i'd imagine that's what it's like when they're recording :lol:

I want to go to Moydrum Castle :drool: must be nice o my dad in law :bow:

bonoishot said:

People don't say it but i know they think it :wink:

They don't know what they're missing :p

Still more tickets for us when it comes to tour time :wink:

When i go watch Bon Jovi do you want me to try call you? (the signal isnt too good in Man City's stadium but i'll try :hug:

Laziness :drool:

You can try :lol:

Wembley builders :madwife:

Last edited:
Jem, Wild, Kat, VP :hug:

I have a song stuck in my head, and I can't figure out what it is. I know it's a U2 song, one of those that has an alternative lyric, but I can't remember which. What I do remember however is : I had the universe decoded, and then the atom split
Anyone? :help:

I got a late birthday present today, an mp3 player on 1 gb. :D
My mum bought it 'cause it's called "iAudio U2" :lol:

JezSnape said:
Jem, Wild, Kat, VP :hug:

I have a song stuck in my head, and I can't figure out what it is. I know it's a U2 song, one of those that has an alternative lyric, but I can't remember which. What I do remember however is : I had the universe decoded, and then the atom split
Anyone? :help:

I got a late birthday present today, an mp3 player on 1 gb. :D
My mum bought it 'cause it's called "iAudio U2" :lol:

It's the alternate version of All Because of You.

Superior lyrics, IMO, I love that line. :drool:

And Wild? This is Anderson Cooper :love:

MrsSpringsteen said:

20060502acvf.jpg

:hug: :wave:

Hi everyone!!!! Hope everyone is well and celebrating Sarah's birthday!!! :)hug: :hug: to Sarah, if you're here!!)

I just wish I had a TV set that worked. Bono is on the NBC Nightly News, then Conan's being rerun tonight, then Bono's on the NBC Nightly News again tomorrow...and I have no television set. :sad: Oh, well...that means I have more time to spend online talking to the PLEBA women!!!!

VintagePunk said:
Wild, Jem, what's your long weekend next weekend for?

Its called Spring Bank Holiday. As far as i know Bank Holidays were invented for factory/mine etc workers back when we were in the more industrial times as they wouldnt have holidays otherwise. Or i think im right. I could be wrong :reject: :lmao:

Thank you VP!
It drives me nuts when my mind decides to do that. Now I just have to run and see if I have it... :lol:

Mm I love All Because of You. I know some people have an issue with it but I love it! The Bono scream in the middle... YUM! :D

Really Jem, hehe, that's cool, I really like their music and I'm so excited I'm getting to see them! Even if I do have to take my dad. :|

Back
Top Bottom