PGP - It's a private show but every one else gonna to know we want U2

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
:wave:

just wanted to say good morning!

Ruff I start school Monday too, and I don't know how I'm going to get up. I've been sleeping from like 3am-10am :yikes:

I have to go do some homework :madspit: since I won't be home tonight :hyper:

awww, look at all the sleepyhead plebans waking up.

who's got bedhead??? :laugh:

(i do! i do!)

Sami, what do you have going on tonight?
And i'm on about the same sleep schedule as you...it's awful!

I have bedhead! :lol: Which is why my hair is piled on top of my head in a clip :wink:

I have a Billy Joel concert tonight :hyper: :drool:

and yes, the sleep schedule sucks! I guess I'll get used to the routine once school starts again :sigh:

Oh....I forgot to say last night that I hope you enjoy the concert Sami!!! :hug:

I'm still not on my sleep schedule yet :yikes: and I've already been in school for a week :reject: :lol:

weldy, what dream?
(and my hair is piled in a messy ponytail)

ruffian said:
weldy, what dream?
(and my hair is piled in a messy ponytail)

It's not really a U2 related dream....but it did have you in it :shrug:

We are doing a traveling show based on the new movie Breakfast on Pluto......but not exactly a Broadway version....more like a Pussycat Dolls version based on the various styles of dress that the main character wore.

But it did have Bono in the audience when we were in Dublin and we were talking to the rest of the guys here at the PGP while we were on the tour bus....yes we did have our own tour bus....and we are the only two females in the whole group! (The rest were a bunch of drag queens) :shrug:

I know it's confusion....but I'm kinda interested in seeing the movie ever since I saw fan reactions and pictures.

oooh i got to be in a dream! cool! and isn't Gavin Friday associated with that movie?

VintagePunk said:
I'm up. Just going to heat up coffee, then taking my daily chill pill (which I obviously forgot, yesterday :yikes: ).

:shifty:

:hug: but at least your'e cute when you rage!

i'm lost in my PMs but i'll be back in a bit...gotta make a couple calls, too

OMG, I just realized that my last U2 concert was a month ago from today :sad: :scream: :sad:

So does anyone want to fit me in their luggage for any of the fourth leg shows? I'm small enough :hyper:

ruffian said:

:hug: but at least your'e cute when you rage!

i'm lost in my PMs but i'll be back in a bit...gotta make a couple calls, too

:hug:

I'm a neurotic dumbass *tail between her legs* :reject:

Hi GG, Sami, Sarah, Weldy :hug:

Sami, I see your dad forgot about it? :shifty:

SG - "men are emotionally dull" :lmao:

Screwed up sleep hours. :madwife:

Ruff, about the angry music, you really should try pumping your fist in the air in a fit of righteous indignation while chanting Limp Bizkit's "My Way." It's downright therapeutic. :wink:

VintagePunk said:

Ruff, about the angry music, you really should try pumping your fist in the air in a fit of righteous indignation while chanting Limp Bizkit's "My Way." It's downright therapeutic. :wink:

:shifty: I've never done that before... :wink:

Sorry to hear you had such an angry night VP. Men :madspit:

Hi everyone! :hug:

Back
Top Bottom