PGP - It's a private show but every one else gonna to know we want U2

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I think I probably overreacted. It really wasn't as bad as I made it sound. He didn't blow me off or anything. Like I said, I think he probably thought it was a good response, one that I'd be fine with. Men just don't get it, though. It just feels like it was a step backward, after his openness last time I saw him.

I just can't go on with all this uncertainty.

I can't sleep. :sigh:

And just as expected, I've come to the conclusion that the e-mail really wasn't bad. It wasn't what I expected, but it wasn't bad.

Why do I get so crazy and irrational about him?? I hate feeling like this. :crazy: :reject:

If this were a sitcom, I'd sneak into his house and delete it off his computer. :wink:

:shifty:

VintagePunk said:
I can't sleep. :sigh:

And just as expected, I've come to the conclusion that the e-mail really wasn't bad. It wasn't what I expected, but it wasn't bad.

Why do I get so crazy and irrational about him?? I hate feeling like this. :crazy: :reject:

If this were a sitcom, I'd sneak into his house and delete it off his computer. :wink:

:shifty:

I was afraid you'd feel like this this morning :hug:

It wasn't that bad, VP. Don't worry too much about it. Just as you probably read too much into his response, he'll most likely not completely get the full impact of yours.

:hug: Sometimes mens emotional dullness works in our favor :lol:

Hey GG! :hug:

I was just catching up on the thread.

VP, I'm sorry he didn't give you a very good response :sad: Want me to fly up there and toilet paper his house?

Wild, sorry I missed you...

Other plebans, get 'cher arses out of bed and play with us!

I'm back! I saw her... I was so flattered! And is she misbehaving? I hope so :evil:

and what are you searching for on travelocity, missy? :eyebrow:

:hyper: i'm telling you, Plebans in New Orleans...it truly will be Girls Gone Wild! (and since someone else called me part of a GGW crew I might as well join the party)

VP, if you post today i would love some of your angry music. i'm not particularly angry right now but could have used it a couple months ago--and one never knows when the occasion might rise :wink:

And if I drive..........I have driven home from Chicago EXTREMELY hung over before......would be nice to have someone to share the experience with :wink:
Maybe gonna hook with Nurse Chrissi :sexywink:

Not sure.........10 hrs from here to Disney.
Its alot close than that.
And if I do hook with Chrissi, then I'll be coming from St Louis and not home.

Hmmmm........wonders how far out of the way Kan Tuc EEE is :wink:

pick me up :sexywink:

flights are $225 from here which ain't all bad (esp. compared to freakin' hawaii and NZ)

Oh, he knows.......
I have to college roomies that live in Chicago.
Its never good, always get into some sort of trouble.
Thats why he went with me in Sept., not knowing any of you girls and all. Mr Protectionator :wink:

*the word 'protectionator' has been brought to you by the "letsagrevateRRandhisspellinghangup" campaign. *
:wink:

oh god, after he met us he must have been, like... :yikes:

do you mean to say he thinks you are SAFE with us?

:lmao:

:lol: i love that word! and RR, if you are lurking shame on you! don't be afraid...we are harmless girls.

sort of.

well, let's just let him hold on to his false sense of security :wink:

god, i've been up since 7 a.m. on a Saturday, no less! I need to get in training for early mornings since school starts on Monday.

:yuck:

greeneyedgirl said:
My dog has been waking me up at 5:30 everyday.

:eyebrow: time for doggie to move into the garage.............

i went on a campaign of deliberately making both of mine stay awake late so they'd sleep in.

they'd be all passed out on the couch at 10pm and i'd do this:

*poke poke* wake up!!!!! let's play!

it worked, and getting them to wake up this morning was hell. they were all stiff-legged and bleary eyed when i tried to boot them outside.

I think Amy is still confused from all of my holiday work hours.
Poor thing, she would be waiting right in front of the door for who knows how long, and then I would smack the door open into her not knowing.
And Mr GG has been staying up really late.
He may be taking her outside too much, and thats why she thinks she needs to go out every 2 hrs.
Silly doggie :cute:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom