PGP - If we could, you know we would, if we could, we would... NOT LET YOU GO! :D

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Sounds like fun, Jem! :happy:

They give lessons a few mornings a week at the resort we go to every year (except this year :sad: ), but we've never gone to them. They have a system there whereby you're awarded points by taking part in competitive events (sports, games, etc.) and at the end of the week, you can get free stuff for your points. :hyper: As a result, we've never gone to the bellydancing thing, because you don't get points for it. :competitiveandlovesfreestuff: :shifty: :lol:

hi girls! :wave:

it's SO HOT! :mad: i'm drinking a limeade and trying to keep my dogs from snuggling.

why do they always want to be on top of me when it's sweltering outside? sheesh, let's have some space!

Bri, sorry about your dented head... *snicker* for some reason that phrase cracks me up!

~BrightestStar~ said:

Besides the new dent in my head? ( Maybe I need a special helmet like Dis :happy: )
I'm pretty good.
How are you? Surviving the heat? :hug:

I do stuff like that all the time. The other day, I banged my head against a console/storage thingy on the ceiling (what's the inside of the top of a car called?? :lol: ) of my car. Must be a clone thing. :wink:

Other than going stir crazy with boredom, we're good. Sarah is sitting here playing video games with a comforter on her. :lol:

what's a dented head? a picture forms in my mind of a head with all kinds of teeth sticking out of it :scratch:

blargh, the DJ just said he'll play Beautiful day from slane soon... :sad: I want a song I haven't heard yet
ARGH and now my mom is yelling behind me that I can't turn the volume up >< why did she have to do laundry NOW?

hi ruf :wave:

Last edited:
Ruff :hug:

Bri if its any comfort im always injuring myself. In the past 4 weeks ive managed to pull a muscle in my calf, fall down some stairs and stubb my toe and bang my arm on something. And i wasn't even drunk when doing any of these things. :lmao: Im just very clumsy. :wink::lol:

Last edited:
Hi GaleonGirl, Jem, Drea, Bri, VP :hug:

Drea, I saw your sunburn pics :yikes: Dang, you fried yourself. Between third degree burns, dented heads and pulled calf muscles you girls are fallin' apart! :lol:

I'm importing a zillion CDs into iTunes that don't have titles on the songs...painstaking, but it's mostly the unreleased U2 stuff, so at least I get to listen to it all :up:

VintagePunk said:

I do stuff like that all the time. The other day, I banged my head against a console/storage thingy on the ceiling (what's the inside of the top of a car called?? :lol: ) of my car. Must be a clone thing. :wink:

Other than going stir crazy with boredom, we're good. Sarah is sitting here playing video games with a comforter on her. :lol:

All these bumps in the head might explain a lot about us too...:hmm:

And I think it's called the roof of the car?
:lol:

Who doesn't love free stuff? :drool:
Did you get points for playing that trivia game then?

Ruff! :hug:
Oh yeah...snicker at my head injury, when I can't count to threee anymore it won't be so funny. :angry:

Snuggling doggies :cute:

hey, where's Molly Bloom been?

Levitate--i could listen to this song a hundred times :drool:

as IF we can't count to three anymore :grumpy:

zero... one..... three...

SEE! :madspit:

I only have a habit of hurting my right kneecap everywhere... I seriously bump into everything so that it's been black n blue for a while!

~BrightestStar~ said:

All these bumps in the head might explain a lot about us too...:hmm:

And I think it's called the roof of the car?
:lol:

But wouldn't the roof of a car be the outside? We don't call the ceiling of our houses the roof.

It's little things like this that keep me awake at night. :wink:

~BrightestStar~ said:

Ruff! :hug:
Oh yeah...snicker at my head injury, when I can't count to threee anymore it won't be so funny. :angry:

:lmao: now it's even funnier!

:hug: poor demented girl. i'll come over and feed you pudding when you can't count to three anymore.

the dogs have been exiled to their bed. the pug was lying on my legs generating so much heat--it was as if little men were shoveling coal inside him. enough!

bonoishot said:

Bri if its any comfort im always injuring myself. In the past 4 weeks ive managed to pull a muscle in my calf, fall down some stairs and stubb my toe and bang my arm on something. And i wasn't even drunk when doing any of these things. :lmao: Im just very clumsy. :wink::lol:

:lol:!!
Ouch! You fell down some stairs? :yikes:

I think we need to put Jem in a padded room. :cute:

You poor thing :(:hug: You need Dr. B's special care. ;)

ruffian said:
hey, where's Molly Bloom been?

Levitate--i could listen to this song a hundred times :drool:

She seems to have disappeared.

I was listening to Everlasting Love over and over yesterday. That song makes me become like a romantic 15 year old, and melt into a puddle of goo. :lol:

VintagePunk said:

But wouldn't the roof of a car be the outside? We don't call the ceiling of our houses the roof.

It's little things like this that keep me awake at night. :wink:

:lol: only you would ruminate about such things, VP.

:cute:

VintagePunk said:

She seems to have disappeared.

I was listening to Everlasting Love over and over yesterday. That song makes me become like a romantic 15 year old, and melt into a puddle of goo. :lol:

Today in the car I played Hawkmoon and then God Pt. II.

:combust:

I can't listen to Hawkmoon, especially, without sighing just a little. Is that song in Rattle and Hum? I can't remember.

ruffian said:

Today in the car I played Hawkmoon and then God Pt. II.

:combust:

I can't listen to Hawkmoon, especially, without sighing just a little. Is that song in Rattle and Hum? I can't remember.

yah it is track four :)

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom