PGP...I came when nobody was around...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
babyedgebri.jpg

:ohmy: as if Sim Bri wasn't already lucky enoguh :wink:

GG.jpg

:cute:

dazzhouse.jpg

hopefully thats a little better detail for you (?)

^^^ :lmao:

baby elanor.....:heart: sooo cxute! with her parents & others

"poof" instant toddler :D :D

OOOOOh simbabyLarry crushing on Dis!

ARE the scattered red & pink hearts graphics..... the Extension's pack version of crushing, sg?

:hmm: let's see what else...... oh! simDiane making friends with simB {look diane, you met him at last}

thanks yeah! for the daytime views of the Simhouse...love stone houses! sddef can see the details now :hug:

if you can get the cut awys inside to show the layouts.....at some point. NO rush!!!! :hug:

your dad have any interesting architect/remodeling house stores to tell lately
architecture & landscaping :drool: :drool:

good thing simdazz/simJTHBono 's Hottub is on the 2nd floor no need for a privacy fence :D

Last edited:
Yes, the scattered hearts are new with the Extension - it happens whenever one sim feels an attraction to another :cute:

It's so adorable I especially love it when the married couples get all twitterpated over one another :flirt:

and I love the idea of a Hot tub/jacuzzi on the second floor, but I have too much experience with my dad's building designs to bring myself to put it over the any part of the house itself (water damage) even though thats not an issue with the sims

Old habits, I guess

Sad_Girl said:
Yes, the scattered hearts are new with the Extension - it happens whenever one sim feels an attraction to another :cute:

It's so adorable I especially love it when the married couples get all twitterpated over one another :flirt:

and I love the idea of a Hot tub/jacuzzi on the second floor, but I have too much experience with my dad's building designs to bring myself to put it over the any part of the house itself (water damage) even though thats not an issue with the sims

Old habits, I guess

1&2 parag's :cute: :heart:

3 parag's :lol: and that goodness for that

but wait........is Sim!VP/SimFLy bedroom hottub......on the first floor or second :D

Forgot to say....... you got a bandana for JT Edge :drool: :drool:

LLLoved him in the bandanas

STILL don't like the ......the......whatever.....it's called......... I forgot! unless it's been specialized like the AchtungBaby cap :love::drool:

^^^ 2 up

yeah, sg it DOES look like he's holding her hand!

BTW .......when i went scrolling from seeing the NightView of simdazz/simjthBono's house to the next pica which were the dining out..........the firast was the hand holding on the table.....

...I DID gasp {not too loud:uhoh:} in the Library!!!! :lamo:

Last edited:
Sad_Girl said:
Dazz :lol: you don't like the 'beanie'? :giggle:

:giggle: no I never have :D

EXcept as i said when it's got some kind of specialized u2 album/tour graphics on it

I MUCH preferred the ...there's[i thinkl] a special name for at least some of the round/flat-topped hats he wore around AB time :drool:
ANd the long bandana scarves of JT and sometimes{i think, too} AB times :drool: :drool:

and BTW edge looks quite :drool: worthy in that pic with Lars.....:D

Last edited:
yeah, Dazz, he wore them some in the AB era, though not nearly as much as JT. He had started his love affair with the beanie and there was just no going back :wink:

Back
Top Bottom