PGP - Hitching a ride With Dallas

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
AHHHHHHH, been so busy! :scream:

Wild, so glad your tickets worked out, and hope that getting your code restored isn't too much hassle.

Zooey, sorry you had a less than engaging Bono, and that this tour he only seems to be pulling up young boys. Makes me wonder if he caught wind of all the bitching that goes on when the girls get pulled up.

My mom's been at the retirement home for 24 hours now, and I think it's going well. She's met some people, she's enjoyed the meals, and she's participated in their activities - she even went for their light exercise class after breakfast this morning - I'm really proud of her. :) :) I was there from mid morning till mid afternoon, and then I left to do some shopping for things she needs. When I left, they were headed to karaoke. :cute: She said today she'd like to stay, but I told her to take a few more days to think about it. I'm going back in an hour or so to have dinner with her.

I took Sarah back to school early this morning. She was supposed to go back for a class yesterday but still wasn't feeling that well, so she skipped it and stayed home. Then I'm picking her up again late afternoon tomorrow, and we're heading to Toronto to see Wilco, but we're not staying, we're coming home after the show. Then Friday, I'm cooking a Thanksgiving dinner a week late, and I'm going to pick up my mom and bring her over.

So yeah, busy. :crack:

Hope you're all doing well, talk to you soon. :hug:

Yeah, thanks. I'm going to keep trying and thanks for the kind words. I think part of the reason I'm so sad and frustrated by it is that I'm hella tired. I didn't sleep well the two nights before the concert and then last night I stayed up uploading pics :rolleyes:

Yeah lack and sleep can do that. I kinda know what you mean. I didn't sleep for the couple nights before the show and I couldn't sleep for the couple nights after the show either. I was so emotional for those days. I hope you get a good night's sleep tonight and feel better tomorrow morning Zooey :hug:

:hug:ZU:hug:

I'm extra tired myself for different reasons so i'll let KNCDA do the talking for me. :wink: I agree with her completely!!!

YES keep on trying, hon!
It's so tied up in deep things for you!

I guess my own 3 years of real ups downs and scares etc.... I don't quite remember what your health scare was Z... :reject:

and sorry Bono was a bit out of it. He certainly has seemed to lamost always tires to give his best .

I have a greeeeeeatt bridge ( no one on it) pic!! :hyper:::love:

Haha thanks Daz :wave:

:ohmy: you be busy, VP!!!:hug::hug:

***good luck*** with your mom, I hope she likes it enough to stay!! :fingerscrossed:
.... but if she doesn't then good luck with the next round of looking. :crack::hug:

I hope Sarah will feel like herself again real soon! :hug:Sarah

I'm glad you have a concert to go to to get your enrgy going!

AHHHHHHH, been so busy! :scream:

Wild, so glad your tickets worked out, and hope that getting your code restored isn't too much hassle.

Zooey, sorry you had a less than engaging Bono, and that this tour he only seems to be pulling up young boys. Makes me wonder if he caught wind of all the bitching that goes on when the girls get pulled up.

My mom's been at the retirement home for 24 hours now, and I think it's going well. She's met some people, she's enjoyed the meals, and she's participated in their activities - she even went for their light exercise class after breakfast this morning - I'm really proud of her. :) :) I was there from mid morning till mid afternoon, and then I left to do some shopping for things she needs. When I left, they were headed to karaoke. :cute: She said today she'd like to stay, but I told her to take a few more days to think about it. I'm going back in an hour or so to have dinner with her.

I took Sarah back to school early this morning. She was supposed to go back for a class yesterday but still wasn't feeling that well, so she skipped it and stayed home. Then I'm picking her up again late afternoon tomorrow, and we're heading to Toronto to see Wilco, but we're not staying, we're coming home after the show. Then Friday, I'm cooking a Thanksgiving dinner a week late, and I'm going to pick up my mom and bring her over.

So yeah, busy. :crack:

Hope you're all doing well, talk to you soon. :hug:

Sounds you've been a pretty busy girl VP :wave:

Glad to hear your mom is coming around to the retirement home :hug:

how are you today KCNDA?

I'm going out to get a late lunch...

so I'll be back in ? 30 mins or so.

HOW IS you Drea!??! :hug:

I'm making ( I had to put aside for a while) my first three-dimensional project that are NOT small to mini- sized baskets .

A little bird! :heart::heart:

how are you today KCNDA?

I'm going out to get a late lunch...

so I'll be back in ? 30 mins or so.

HOW IS you Drea!??! :hug:

I'm making ( I had to put aside for a while) my first three-dimensional project that are NOT small to mini- sized baskets .

A little bird! :heart::heart:

I'm good. Just going to get a pizza in a few minutes.
Talk to ya when we both get back from eating :wink:

hey carlos! :hug:

which show (s) are you going to? I assume Cali..... and _____ ??
OH :lol::lol: never mind!!

I looked for your show list but didn't
scroll down far enough! :der: :lol:

i figured Cali and maybe (cool! :hyper:) LAsssssss Vegasssss, baby!

When I did my cross-USA Bus Trip (many yrs ago) at one point i woke up in the middle of the night, and I saw for the first time- other than in a Green House Botanical Garden - since we went to florida when I was five >> >PALM :heart: TREES along the highway !!!!

I thought.... ( I was heading to California after being in the Flagstaff/ fAz, / N avajo & Hopi Nations area) :yawn: blearily... "Las Vages! !??! :hyper:

But it was "only" Phoenix, AZ! :lol: (no insult to Phoenix)

:D Day was good, thanks for asking Dazz. I have a conference tomorrow where I have a powerpoint and poster presentation of two practicum experiments I did, so today we finished those. Karate was nice to blow off steam, and I scored four goals during our basketball warming up! :lol: That's more than I usually score in half a year!

:reject: I did, but since last week wednesday I haven't played. I really need to find a standard time in the week to practice.

How was your day? :hug:

:applaud: :applaud: for 4 goals!

OOooo, what kind of experiments are you doing ? ( no cloning the guys, huh? :sad: :wink:)

my day has turned out better than expected!!! :yeds:

I was able to negotiate/get a much better time frame for a major "project". :wipesbrow:
Oh, my goodness!!!!!!! :yippie::yippie::yippie::yippie:

Sadly no cloning. We're now experimenting with spectroscopy, basically has to do with light. Light of different colours have different energies and we're playing around with that, exciting molecules and see what light they emit and such.

Always good when days turn out better. :D What's your project about?

:reject: I did, but since last week wednesday I haven't played. I really need to find a standard time in the week to practice.

:hmm: WHAT IF-- you picked 2 times....

"TIME A" - as you're best option and a

"TIME B " as a fall back, while tryig to stick to Time A the most...

Unless you find out after a while that Time B works better for you-- you just switch them. :D

Sounds like a good plan. Hope to find the time to actually do it though. I suck at planning. :lol:

I'm going to bed, it's getting closer to midnight. :hug: See ya!

Sadly no cloning. We're now experimenting with spectroscopy, basically has to do with light. Light of different colours have different energies and we're playing around with that, exciting molecules and see what light they emit and such.

Always good when days turn out better. :D What's your project about?

OOOOO ooo..... spectroscopy !!!! :hyper::heart::drool::drool:

:shifty: :shifty:

spectroscopy !!!!!!!!

surprise!!!!!! :D

:wink:

ooo how cool! can you give me an expample of how a molecule changes from one "wavelength"/Color to another...

I'm somwhat familiar with Spectrometer stuff when astronomers examine spectrums of stars and see where the dark lines fall along the projected spectrum-- are to tell them what kind of elements each star contains! :love::D

as far as my "project" goes... I'll be talking about it here soon....

gong to tour threds bbs or l! :D

That's right! It's one week from tomorrow that I fly out!!! :hyper: I won't be at Nine Fine until close to 9pm so you gotta stay there, otherwise I don't know how to get a hold of you, since I don't know how to do international calls on my cell :reject:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom