PGP...."Hey Cowboy...wanna get lucky?"

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
VintagePunk said:
The exchange rate has evened up considerably in the past several months...our dollar has strengthened.

$1 CDN = .88 US, currently

I didn't actually do the math, I found some crazy chart....

http://boating.ncf.ca/convertgasus.html

yay for quick and easy (and hopefully accurate :happy: )

Night Dazz! Night Sarah! :hug:s
Sweet dreams

sami0201 said:

Whaaaaaaaat?!! :crazy: :yikes:

Our most expensive is like $3.30, but I've never heard of $3.70!! Unless you're not talking about regular gas. (you know how there's the 3 different prices usually?)

Whoops, that's for premium (the only thing our car takes) :angry:

:reject:

:shifty: Really leaving :wave: :hug:

~BrightestStar~ said:

I actually haven't taken the time to reload MS word yet :reject:

But I did peek at a chapter or two the other day, and they opened ok in wordpad ( word pad *shudder*).

:p

and it wasn't all squares and squiggly lines? :lol:

tell me when you're ready for Ch 5 and I'm almost done with ch 6 too - Chapter five is where my favorite character comes in :love:

Last edited:
Drea said:

The funny thing about the LNOE one - I was showing a friend how to do it on her dvd player, and it didn't work! No clue as why, but I did the same thing on hers as I did on mine... no luck.

I know with mine it was rather fickle about the precise moment I did it..
Hence why it took me so freakin long to find it again :madwife:

sami0201 said:

:yes: My uncle said it's the taxes. And yup, you're not allowed to pump your own gas there. In FL you can rarely even find a full service station. Here in NY (or at least in this part of NY) even though you're allowed to pump your own gas it's really hard to find a self serve station.

Almost everywhere I go in Michigan, stations are self-serve. A few stations may have one full-service pump, but that's rare.

jobob said:

Almost everywhere I go in Michigan, stations are self-serve. A few stations may have one full-service pump, but that's rare.

I know of One in our area is all.. and actually I think it went out of business a couple years back

dazzledbylight said:
/ransom

i was quite suprised that ?? Billy boyd had actuallysone the singing in ROTK what a beautiful voice and what a beautiful song!:drool:

Not only can he sing, he can play guitar... :drool: On my old computer I had video of him singing The Proclaimers "Oh Jean" at the onering.net fan Oscar party the year ROTK was eligible :drool: :drool:

I'm gonna go to bed too :yawn: I was going to upload more Bon Jovi pictures, but my camera battery died. :angry:
Jon :drool:

I need Ruff to share the Tommy Lee love! I found HOT pictures yesterday. :combust:

Goodnight! :hug: :heart:

~BrightestStar~ said:

I'd hope I would have noticed that...:uhoh:

:lol:

I will!
I'm quite excited to start reading! :yes:

So's my red pen :lol:

1.gif
:sexywink:

Sad_Girl said:

:lol:

Oh! Oh!! :hyper:
Did I tell you girls about the magazine I got the other day? Film Fantasy i think it was called? Anyway, it had a special edition issue dedicated completely to Pirates :love:
Interviews, stuff about all the actors, the history of pirate stories....:drool:
Lots and lots of pretty pictures...:drool:
They say they're making a book series too, apparently. Mostly about our beloved Capn Jack of course.They even touched onto the world of fanfiction and some of the sotries out there.

Last edited:
~BrightestStar~ said:

I know with mine it was rather fickle about the precise moment I did it..
Hence why it took me so freakin long to find it again :madwife:

If you hit skip as soon as you see the title it should work... :hmm: I haven't tried it for a while, maybe I should put the dvd in and test it :wink:

^^:lol: I wondered how long it would take someone to mention it! :lol:

and you mentioned it right after I finally settled on the one I want to keep for a bit

Hi ladies! I wasn't sure where to put this, but this thread is sure popular so....

I'm getting married this fall and we have no money for a honeymoon because my uncle promised me his time share minutes, but his trade fell through. So, I'm thinking the U2 show in Hawaii would make up for a late honeymoon.

If anyone can't make it and is still holding tickets, please PM or e-mail me to name your price!

LivLuvAndBootlegMusic said:
Hi ladies! I wasn't sure where to put this, but this thread is sure popular so....

I'm getting married this fall and we have no money for a honeymoon because my uncle promised me his time share minutes, but his trade fell through. So, I'm thinking the U2 show in Hawaii would make up for a late honeymoon.

If anyone can't make it and is still holding tickets, please PM or e-mail me to name your price!

Sorry....no money and I'm comfortable with the shows I went too :hug:

Back
Top Bottom