PGP: Girls rolling to `07

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
VintagePunk said:

Trying to pry apart some frozen meat at an awkward angle. :reject: :lol:

I told Sarah about you losing your files on your ipod...told her to make sure she backs up everything. :(

Good news!!!! I did! I just found them the day after Christmas on a back-up folder.:rockon: :dancing: And I'm sorry about your finger. I'd probably be in bed. LOL. I have such a low pain tolerance.:reject:

redhotswami said:
Zach - just here to boost your post count? Why not stay and get to know us and strike up a convo? :)

Brit - sorry to hear about you and your dad. I'm surprised things have been going well with my folks so far. We've stepped on each others toes a lot so far. But I think my dog's presence has helped distract them from telling me how to live my life.

Just one more reason to love your dog :love: :lol:

circa1992 said:

mine holds over 3,000 :shrug:

EDIT: I read your post wrong, sorry! :lol:

that's ok! I'm quite famous for that.:wink: I was told the 20 G iPOD is supposed to hold 5000 songs (if they're all 4 min. long which they're clearly not.) Mine is supposed to hold 7500. Btw, I think I've seen you on Myspace. I think I went there once when I was on someone else's. I believe I need your last name or e-mail address to add you. Could you PM one of them to me?

redhotswami said:

absolutely! which reminds me, i have some pics to share!!! :hyper:

Cool :happy:
3.gif

U2isthebest said:

that's ok! I'm quite famous for that.:wink: I was told the 20 G iPOD is supposed to hold 5000 songs (if they're all 4 min. long which they're clearly not.) Mine is supposed to hold 7500. Btw, I think I've seen you on Myspace. I think I went there once when I was on someone else's. I believe I need your last name or e-mail address to add you. Could you PM one of them to me?

PM :)

...yeah, mine barely holds over 3,000 though :sigh:

circa1992 said:

you've got a friend request :D

...I don't use myspace as much anymore, I like facebook better :shrug:

:lol: that's soooo funny because I used to be on facebook all the time! now i hardly sign on it. i've turned toward myspace. it is probably a phase though, and i'm sure one day i'll switch. then sometime later down the road i'll switch back.

redhotswami said:

SG are you a vegetarian?

borderline :lol: It's hard to stick to the 'no food with a face' rule
when I can't always afford to choose my own meals, and have to get them from my parents - they're very meat and potatoes types. My preferences all run away from meat for multiple reasons. Although I like fresh water fish and have a weakness for the occassional mushroom/swiss burger :shifty:
Sorry cows :reject:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom