PGP: Girls rolling to `07

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Sad_Girl said:

bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla blabla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla blabla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla blabla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla blabla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla

occassionally we hold naked jell-o wrestling matches :D

:drool:

VintagePunk said:
Hi Mia! :hug: We heave nearly 4,000 songs on this computer, and about a quarter of them are labelled in this funky way, so I have to go through and edit the titles/artists. I've put in probably 6 hours so far, and I'm not even half way through. :sigh:

:ohmy: that is some project!! it can be done though. one time in college i was out of my room all day, and my friend had come in and renamed all of my pictures. it was funny, but at the same time i was like DAYUM!

VintagePunk said:

Isn't that cool?? :hyper: Many brain surgeries take place with the patient awake, so that the surgeons can measure the reactions of the patient. The brain cannot feel pain, so they are able to do all of this with the person awake. Fascinating! :drool:

Sounds kind of Hannibal-ish to me :lol:

U2isthebest said:

Hey VP! *squeezes* I've missed you! How was your Christmas?:hug:

Awww, thanks! :hug: Mine was good...things have slowed down a little for me over the past few days, so I've had a little time to relax. :drool: :drool: How about you? Hope Santa was good to you. :)

VintagePunk said:

Isn't that cool?? :hyper: Many brain surgeries take place with the patient awake, so that the surgeons can measure the reactions of the patient. The brain cannot feel pain, so they are able to do all of this with the person awake. Fascinating! :drool:

really really cool :up: Sometimes I wonder if most of our modern science is just pointless God-playing, stuff people do just to see if they can - but when it comes to some medical developments I'm much more optimistic about the nature of science, neurosurgery definitley being one of those things

Britt my Christmas was fine, thanks; too much food (I think I ate my own weight in fudge) and too much time with family; we get along great for awhile but if we're together too long, we're going to step on each others feelings

Drea said:

Sounds kind of Hannibal-ish to me :lol:

:lol: I know, it sounds almost primitive, doesn't it? But it's amazing to see! I've seen it on film, and have heard it described/discussed, but have never seen one done live. :( I've taken neurobiology classes, but not any of the upper year ones, where things get interesting, and they dissect brains. :drool: Those are reserved for people specializing in that area. :angry:

VintagePunk said:

Awww, thanks! :hug: Mine was good...things have slowed down a little for me over the past few days, so I've had a little time to relax. :drool: :drool: How about you? Hope Santa was good to you. :)

He was...U2 iPOD:drool: I'm so glad you're able to relax!!

I got it, Drea...thanks. :)

Btw, my many typos tonight are not due to drunkenness, unfortunately. :( I sliced my left index finger open earlier, and I'm typing with a huge-ass bandage on it. :|

redhotswami said:

erm...I think I have the 20G. It was the first U2 edition to come out...so...I think it is probably bigger in size but smaller in capability compared to the others.

That's the same one I have :love: I filled it all up though :sigh: :lol:

VintagePunk said:
I got it, Drea...thanks. :)

Btw, my many typos tonight are not due to drunkenness, unfortunately. :( I sliced my left index finger open earlier, and I'm typing with a huge-ass bandage on it. :|

you put an ass bandage on your finger? I would've used a finger bandage, but hey, whatever works for you :wink:

:lmao:

I amuse myself :giggle:

Seriously - sorry about the finger :uhoh: :hug: that sucks

Sad_Girl said:

really really cool :up: Sometimes I wonder if most of our modern science is just pointless God-playing, stuff people do just to see if they can - but when it comes to some medical developments I'm much more optimistic about the nature of science, neurosurgery definitley being one of those things

Britt my Christmas was fine, thanks; too much food (I think I ate my own weight in fudge) and too much time with family; we get along great for awhile but if we're together too long, we're going to step on each others feelings

That's awesome SG! I certainly didn't eat too much or anything....:uhoh: :lol: And I know how the fam. is. My dad and I got in a huge fight about 10 minutes after dinner was over.:happy: :|

circa1992 said:

That's the same one I have :love: I filled it all up though :sigh: :lol:

Really? Already? :ohmy: I need to boost up my music collection!!
I love mine too though. Other than losing my entire master's research project, it has done quite well.hehe.

VP - OUCH! how did you do that?

Sad_Girl said:

you put an ass bandage on your finger? I would've used a finger bandage, but hey, whatever works for you :wink:

I amuse myself :giggle:

Seriously - sorry about the finger :uhoh: :hug: that sucks

You sound sorry. :angry:

Seriously, this bandage is HUGE, but it's all I had! If my mom hadn't moved, I would have gotten a smaller one from her. Now I need to get my own stuff. :angry:

redhotswami said:

Really? Already? :ohmy: I need to boost up my music collection!!
I love mine too though. Other than losing my entire master's research project, it has done quite well.hehe.

:yes:

I have 4,103 songs in iTunes and t equals more than 20 GB...so I had to narrow it down :( :reject:

VintagePunk said:

Sarah got the non-U2 one. 30 gig video. Glad you're enjoying yours! She treats hers like it's her baby. :lol:

So do I!:drool: My aunt put her hands on the screen when I showed it to her, and I thought I was going to have a heart attack. LOL. And Mia, the 20G...it holds 2500 less songs.:( but still..:drool:

Zach - just here to boost your post count? Why not stay and get to know us and strike up a convo? :)

Brit - sorry to hear about you and your dad. I'm surprised things have been going well with my folks so far. We've stepped on each others toes a lot so far. But I think my dog's presence has helped distract them from telling me how to live my life.

VintagePunk said:

You sound sorry. :angry:

Seriously, this bandage is HUGE, but it's all I had! If my mom hadn't moved, I would have gotten a smaller one from her. Now I need to get my own stuff. :angry:

that sucks! :lol: I remember that feeling, in reverse though, from when I moved back in with my parents :lol: it was like never needing to go to the store! I don't have shampoo? oh well, mom will have some! :happy: :reject:

Back
Top Bottom