PGP - getting Mullened on some Irish Liquor

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
:wave:

Hope everyone had a lovely Christmas! Looks like you guys got some nice stuff :)

I'm so bored...it's snowmageddon outside so I came home from work early and am now confined to the house :crack:

I hate snow...I hate winter :grumpy: I wasn't meant to live in New York!! Now that Christmas is over, it needs to be spring :lol:

K, I love how we are planning it in here!!:lol:

If you don't mind driving, that would be great. Let me know a time! I can give you directions!:shifty:

There is one super hot dark haired player that is just :drool::drool::drool:.

K, I love how we are planning it in here!!:lol:

If you don't mind driving, that would be great. Let me know a time! I can give you directions!:shifty:

There is one super hot dark haired player that is just :drool::drool::drool:.

Sure, I'll pick you up :hug: Just send me directions. Good thing I know the area already cuz I'm horrible with directions :lol:

What time do you think is good?? 6:45?? Then we can catch their warmup :shifty:

Oh which player is it??

I don't know his name. I usually see him in his workout gear! :ohmy::drool::combust:

6:45 sounds great. :hyper::hyper::hyper:

Me too! I haven't been to a game in so long. There are puck bunnies???:lol:

Haha, yay, you're all getting the snowstorm we just had now! Have fun :p!

Seriously, though, stay safe, all of you :hug:. Hopefully any family that has to fly/drive decides to be smart and stay put instead until the storm passes-much better that people be late and miss out on whatever they had planned on doing upon getting home than get into a horrific accident.

I walked to work this afternoon (my mom had the car with her at work), and some of the sidewalks weren't plowed, so I wound up walking in knee-deep snow at spots. That was fun :|.

So, my day is going to consist of doing that, and in between, snuggling on the couch under a blanket, and continuing our Dexter season 5 marathon (I've seen it, but Sarah hasn't).

My mom and I got Adam the first season of that show on DVD :). May have to sit and check it out with him some night, given all the constant raving about it I keep hearing from people here.

The Dexter mug is awesome and makes me :giggle:. And Kristen, that blanket is absolutely beautiful. Very impressive skills your mom has :). Glad to hear everyone's Christmas seemed to go off well :up:.

Angela

This is my backyard. The worst hasn't even hit yet. :crack:

utf-8BSU1HMDAxNDAtMjAxMDEyMjYtMjEyOC5qcGc.jpg

I'm so tired! (I need a falling over THUD smiley!)

My house was filled with people yesterday- 2 of my sisters, 1 nephew, 4 nieces and one niece's boyfriend, my mom and of course 5 cats. :panic: One sister and her daughter are here till Tues, my other sister left 2 of her girls here till NEXT SATURDAY. I like family and all, but you know, for an afternoon! :reject:

For the Larry girls :flirt:

larrysmoothy2slcomet.gif

:larry:: "you, me, a bottle of wine, my room, soon as I get this little gig out of the way :sexywink:"

:| i've been trying to get & keep a wifi
signal without much sucess for 4+ hours.
Here's the post I started with/will catch up :wave: IF i can finallt get through

Stay safe and warm, DG and Dazzled!
Thanks, VP! :wave: :hug:

I have (for a chnage by the last week) a pretty nice amount of food, but I had run out of otherthings I forgot to pick up Christmas Eve, and didn't get last night as I came home from my cousin's.

I went to sleep very late and got up very late- so i ran to the convience/drug store around 3PM before it wouls get darkish <let alone dark> (only3/4 block :heart: away) for paper towels for the kitchen, hand soap for bathroom, an extra roll of toilet paper in case I run out, and alcohal wipe pakets- so I wouldn't have to go out tomorrow!

Basicallly i have these little snow warm bootlets my sis gave me, and I didn't get a pair of rainboots yet. :uhoh: So by Tues snow should be somehwat scrapped off, and easier to walk around in. I might just put little baggies over my socks as well. :lol: I did that when my last pair of snow boots were dying, before I got rain boots at a summer stoop sale in the Brookln 2 years back.
But they died towards the end of mid-spring this year. But by that time it was warm enough again to wear sneakers in the rain. And i have to get a water-repellant spray again- which I didn't have to think about when I had the rain boots.

When the wind is in one set of directions the heat at least the past 2 weeks compared to seemjngly too little in late Nov/early Dec it pretty good - good. But in the other direction not as good. I have to now since I bought them at the end of last week - cover/tape up the AC, windiow shelf with a second bigger black garbage bag (lawn & leaf size) ! The smaller big trash can bags just barely covered across the window/walls. I can feel the wind seeping it's way in from one corner not quite covered by the bag, and maybe another.

dg :hug: you stay safe & warm, too! Glad you didn't take the chnace to go to work. good luck.

A brief hello from SFO! We're about to start boarding. We were able to get into the city for an hour, run around and see a few things and buy some crab and sourdough bread. It was a crazy fast but fun jaunt into SFO. Don't have time to write more now, but will tomorrow when we're home.

Hope you all have had a lovely Sunday! :hug:

crab and sourdough bread :drool:

oh heck i don't even half care about the food-- i want a warmer and no-blizzard place! :gah:

sounds yummy tho!:drool:
safe travel back home, thora &fam!

can't re4memb ert if I actually got enough time actaully on lne to posdt --

we had a lovely Christmas at my cousin's :heart:

me/my sis/my aunt/my cousin/her oldest & his wife <a great addition to the fam:up:>/ her middle daughter/her youngest son/her boyfriend & his mom/her ex-husband & his<newer> wife and 3 friends of the younger 2 kids- one withh a perpetual motion <but not too loud-thank goodness> 3 yr old boy = 16

luckliy a prety big living room and kitchen hold up the crowd.
if it was an even bigger party -- which happened for her oldest son in 09 (wedding) -- it's a 2 family house -the front being my aun'ts part (where we grew up hanging out in and back half rented to others) they open the door between front & back for that kitchen, living room, dining room, enclosed patio & yard warm weather events like the wedding.

Lovingly :heart: decorated for the holidays!

good people, good home & good food! yay!

dg i haven't taken a lookk out my living room window < not that big a view> but i'm sure it looks somewhat similar --except it's in the city

Are we going to get to see your video? I have one of bouncy Adam and I plan to gif it, unless yours is better. :shifty:

Here's the video you asked about. The whole thing is pretty much :combust:

YouTube - U2 trying to throw your arms around the world live

That video is awesome.

I will try to put my BouncyAdam video online, it'll probably take ages to upload... it's pretty shaky just cos it was during Crazy and I can't keep still during Crazy. :lol: I haven't seen any other vids, but they're probably better!

I need to find the other video too. The program I use to gif wasn't working for a while and now that it's working I can't remember which vids had moments I wanted to gif. I'll try to at least find bouncy Adam though. :cute:

Comet, Dazz! :wave:

Hope everyone had a lovely Christmas... it sounds like it, family invasions aside! :giggle: The various pressies posted are great; I love that blanket, Kristen!

I got a lot of chocolate and Dr Who DVDs, which is more or less what I asked for. I got a U2 calendar for my birthday last month, so that was a cool U2-ey thing... and all those concerts I just went to, I guess. *L*

My Adam video is 33% uploaded after 15 mins or so... you'd never think it was only 26 seconds of footage. :lol: Photobucket... :madwife:

Just remember Dazz, the solstice has passed, your days will be getting longer now, if not warmer straight away! :hug:

Of course, that means mine are getting shorter... :sigh:

:wink:

Back
Top Bottom