PGP - everything is not how it seems

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
jobob said:
sami, I often find myself agreeing with Simon the few times I watch American Idol. Does this mean I'm a :reject: or that I have musical taste? I'm just not sure.

No I LOVE Simon! :up: :bow: :drool:

:wink:

Paula just gets on my nerves :madwife: Simon yelled at her today :love: :lol:

VintagePunk said:
Awww, what a great Sim party for Dazzled!! :)

And I was wondering the same thing as Diane - were Bono and Adam about to fight again? :lmao:

I don't think they were working on their dance moves. :wink:

Sad_Girl said:

From a fellow fan :shifty:

you might want to talk to Russty when she gets back online :wink:

:lol: I figured someone sent it to you :wink:

Girls, next time I mention that I'm going to lay in the sun, make me put on sunblock!! :lol: My eyelids are even burnt. :crack: And it's so weird because 99% of the time I just tan and I never burn. And today I was literally only laying there for like an hour!! :huh:

sami0201 said:

No I LOVE Simon! :up: :bow: :drool:

:wink:

Paula just gets on my nerves :madwife: Simon yelled at her today :love: :lol:

Paula is waaaaaaay too easy on people.

Simon always yells at Paula! :wink:

And you have to admit, Simon is pretty darned hot. :drool:

hello again. :wink:

Hey, I just broke into Interference's Top 100 journals (in terms of entries) tonight! :sips champagne, throws confetti:

Last edited:
Ok we think U2.com sucks...I really feel for Aerosmith fans. :sad: They have been canceling dates since the last show they played, March 2, and not postponing but canceling. Now they have officially canceled the rest of the tour (it's about time) and the fans didn't even find out through the website, they found out through word of mouth and radio stations and stuff. :| And it really is surprising since Steven really does care so much about the fans and does really awesome things for them. And for every show, they would cancel it like the day of the show or the day before max. :|

Sad_Girl said:
breakfast.jpg

And thats all for today, folks

aaawwwwww:cute: that was *ssssooooooo* sweet, fun, funny, and :drool: SG! what a ~~~~***simmy real BD gift***~~~~ , SG! :kiss: :hug:

esp after crankie roomate threw off my schedual to get out and going for the day, so I got later, and was frustrated, off-kilter and I didn't think to put my IOU Pharmacy fil in BEFORE i headed of to BD breakfast.

SO then I got stuck at the Pharm for 30+mins......THEN they told me after I asked one of the people that I didn't think I should be waiting for an IOU {cuz I wouldn't have had to BE THERE in the fisrt Place, otherwise} so long. So she went back to the guy, he finaly comes over says they don't have it! {that's ok, it'l be there tomorrow} SO I had wasted another 30+ mins.......

Instead of getting ro my sis's by 3: - 4:00, I got there at 6:15:madspit: and I had to leave before 8P

INfact I called here fromn ther subway just in case she had had to cancel her diner out. She had but tsinze she promised me I could stay till 8p she'd stay out. I was quite upset...and she oh I could take you for a little diner. Or i could stay and work and you can do qanted you want to.

And i REALY wanted to blare my Movie Music & Mostly U2 cd's on her great sterio......... so I DID fgo up even for just a 1 1/2 hr {it tkaes me 1 1/2 - 2 hrs TO get to her house from Brooklyn. On a rare day it can take 1hr 1 1/4 but NOT at rush hour

ANYWAY it WAS QUALITY TIME :happy: :happy:

I planned which orchestural Movie music & then songs I'd play in sucession as soon as I walked in the door!

I didn't get to hear any AB, but that's ok

here's me BD Mix.......

People Have the Power/I was Looking {for you}/Paths that Cross {cross again}/Upthere Down there- all Pattyi Smith Band / Shawshank Redemption/ Field OF Dreams////
Modest Mouse- Float on / Arcade Fire- Awake/ then guess what...........COBL/VERTIGO/Surender/Drowing Man/DO You Feel Loved

*takes Music DJ Bow!*

ANy way I did have a very nice brerakfast SweetPotatoe Pancakes w :lmao: regular butter, Strawbery butter & Peach & walnut bits butter aND, OH YES.......maple Syrup !!!!

aND now sg, YOU have *brightened My BD Day Further.....as gave the rest of my PPG gals :heart:!!!!!!

Last edited:
sami0201 said:
Ok we think U2.com sucks...I really feel for Aerosmith fans. :sad: They have been canceling dates since the last show they played, March 2, and not postponing but canceling. Now they have officially canceled the rest of the tour (it's about time) and the fans didn't even find out through the website, they found out through word of mouth and radio stations and stuff. :| And it really is surprising since Steven really does care so much about the fans and does really awesome things for them. And for every show, they would cancel it like the day of the show or the day before max. :|

Sami, what's wrong with Aerosmith? Why are they cancelling shows?

Adam fans, I'm listening to the atU2 podcast, and the host said she sent Adam a spoon for his birthday as a joke -- and she got a thank-you note in return! So maybe he really does collect them!

:ohmy:

:lol:

Diane L said:

Sami, what's wrong with Aerosmith? Why are they cancelling shows?

I'm going to try to find out exactly :shifty:

But it is Steven's voice. I don't know what's wrong with him but he can't sing...someone from their boards saw him at his restaurant today with one of his daughters and he told them to tell everyone that throat cancer rumors were "pissing him off" and that they weren't true...but that he's under doctors to not sing, etc. I guess you have to be really careful, especially at his age, if he strains his voice too much he can probably permanently damage it. I'd rather see him take a few months off than jeopardize his voice. :heart:

VintagePunk said:
Sami, I heard on the radio yesterday that their London ON show was cancelled, and I thought about you. I'm not sure if the show would have been last night, or today. :(

:shifty:

Yeah :( And I have to say that I'm really disappointed in the band. :down: I mean, they literally have been cancelling the shows the day of the show, and they know that fans travel and stuff! And I feel like they obviously had to have some clue that Steven couldn't sing? He's not going to miraculously get better in a day.
I guess their fanclub just sucks. (sound familiar? :lol: ) because I know that the guys are so nice to the fans personally besides when Brad Whitford snubbed my friend and I :angry: :laugh:

and I have to add :shifty:

Dazz :hug:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom