PGP- Don't Stop Til We Get Enough

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Drea said:

Did she intend him to be a sheriff? :wink:

2.gif
Yeah!

and maybe Marry miss Kitty :lol:

Snooky pie said:

Don't get me started on Tom cruise:madspit:

I know! He used to be one of my fav. people in Hollywood because he seemed so down-to-earth. It all started going downhill when he divorced Nicole Kidman. That was a brilliant decision..:rolleyes: It got worse when he started dating Katie Holmes..who used to be a person..:giggle:

U2isthebest said:

I know! He used to be one of my fav. people in Hollywood because he seemed so down-to-earth. It all started going downhill when he divorced Nicole Kidman. That was a brilliant decision..:rolleyes: It got worse when he started dating Katie Holmes..who used to be a person..:giggle:

some people shouldn't be allowed to procreate:no:

At the baby shower the other day one of the games we played was 'Name the TV kids' and there were about 8 shows from which we were supposed to name the character names of the kids on the sit-com :lol:

My friend (the one who just had the baby) was like 'Nobody stands a chance with Lynda here!' :lol: :reject:

I think maybe I spent too much of my youth watching TV :wink:

Yes, Marshall Matt Dylan and miss kitty were on Gunsmoke

goodnight Snooky :hug: sweet dreams! it was great to visit with you tonight :heart:

Sad_Girl said:
At the baby shower the other day one of the games we played was 'Name the TV kids' and there were about 8 shows from which we were supposed to name the character names of the kids on the sit-com :lol:

My friend (the one who just had the baby) was like 'Nobody stands a chance with Lynda here!' :lol: :reject:

I think maybe I spent too much of my youth watching TV :wink:

Yes, Marshall Matt Dylan and miss kitty were on Gunsmoke

goodnight Snooky :hug: sweet dreams! it was great to visit with you tonight :heart:

I knew I'd get it eventually! See, it was about 10 minutes..:lol: And I know what you mean. I too am a treasure trove of TV knowledge. Pretty much anything from "The Brady Bunch" and "The Partridge Family" on. I grew up watching reruns of those shows. :wink:

I have such a major addiction to some of the show's from the 80's and a bit earlier. Keep hoping that some channel will eventually show "Fall Guy" again! Discovered reruns of "Simon and Simon" over the summer which took me to a happy place :wink:

BonosBaby12 said:
I have such a major addiction to some of the show's from the 80's and a bit earlier. Keep hoping that some channel will eventually show "Fall Guy" again! Discovered reruns of "Simon and Simon" over the summer which took me to a happy place :wink:

I grew up on 'Simon and Simon', 'Magnum PI', 'The Scarecrow and Mrs. King', 'Moonlighting', and 'Remington Steele' :love:

Sad_Girl said:

I grew up on 'Simon and Simon', 'Magnum PI', 'The Scarecrow and Mrs. King', 'Moonlighting', and 'Remington Steele' :love:

I knew there were other's out there! :love: Omg I haven't seen "The Scarecrow and Mrs. King" in ages. Used to watch these shows with my mom but she was really hooked on "Murder She Wrote"

Sad_Girl said:

I love reruns of "Full House", "Growing Pains", "Who's The Boss?", and "The Facts of Life" from the 80s. I know my parents were obsessed w/"Moonlighting" from what they've told me.

Sad_Girl said:
and, as I just admitted in the '1st celebrity crush' thread, I was in love with Chachi from 'Happy Days' :lol:

Yes! I started watching Happy Days reruns when I was about 9 and I was in deep love (or so I believed) w/Scott Baio for about 2 years..:lol: I remember I used to write about him in my diary..:reject:

yeah, well I'm not talking about re-runs. there's a big difference :wink:

BonosBaby12 said:

I knew there were other's out there! :love: Omg I haven't seen "The Scarecrow and Mrs. King" in ages. Used to watch these shows with my mom but she was really hooked on "Murder She Wrote"

yes, we watched that one a lot too. did you ever watch 'Crazy like a fox'? ooh, and 'Hunter'?

U2isthebest said:

I love reruns of "Full House", "Growing Pains", "Who's The Boss?", and "The Facts of Life" from the 80s. I know my parents were obsessed w/"Moonlighting" from what they've told me.

OMG re-runs of shows which are still barely 'old' to me :crack:

Sad_Girl said:
yeah, well I'm not talking about re-runs. there's a big difference :wink:

yes, we watched that one a lot too. did you ever watch 'Crazy like a fox'? ooh, and 'Hunter'?

True. I always wished I was around to watch them when they were actually on. I had a huge crush on David Cassidy:drool: Now, he was hot when he was young!

Back, just catching up. :)

U2isthebest said:

I like both versions. I heard Whitney's first, and I love it more so just because of her voice. She has major problems, but you can't take away that voice. It's one of the best of all time I believe, or at least it used to be.

I don't like her voice, I never have. Female adult contemporary/R&B artists aren't my thing. Overuse of screechy melisma doesn't impress me, it's just unnecessary showing off, IMO.

BonosBaby12 said:

Yes! :hyper: Oh and "Hunter" was one of the coolest guys out there lol. Can never remember what his partner's name is though.

Deedee McCall :lol:
(No I didn't know it offhand, but it bugged me so much I had to look it up :wink: )

VintagePunk said:
Back, just catching up. :)

I don't like her voice, I never have. Female adult contemporary/R&B artists aren't my thing. Overuse of screechy melisma doesn't impress me, it's just unnecessary showing off, IMO.

Hey VP! I agree with you that most of them are WAY screechy. But to me Whitney never was. She just had a lot of range and power. She's not my fav. by any means, but I do think her voice is amazing

Sorry I lost my darn connection! :madwife:

I loved Hunter, Simon and Simon, Magnum PI, and The Greatest American Hero. :heart:

Back
Top Bottom