PGP: Bono lights an Unforgettable Fire in {most of} of US!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Diane L said:
I just heard a clip of K-Fed (Mr. Britney Spears) "rapping". I feel like I should rinse my ears and brains out with bleach!

That man's only talent was getting Britney to marry him. I'm still trying to figure out what her talent is. I can't stand either one of those two.

:barf:

jobob said:

That man's only talent was getting Britney to marry him. I'm still trying to figure out what her talent is. I can't stand either one of those two.

:barf:

I actually feel somewhat sorry for Britney, because she doesn't seem terribly intelligent and also doesn't seem to have many friends. I read an interview in ELLE and she sounded like one of the loneliest people alive. Him, on the other hand...the most repugnant man on Earth this side of the Bush administration!!!!!

FlyYourKite said:
Ooo to continue Fly's fun fact of the day:

Apparently it's impossible for you to lick your own elbow.

:wink: Anyone care to test this theory?

Doesn't work for me. :wink:

I'm with Bri on this one. I'd rather lick B's elbow.

:tongue:

What? Can't I be a little :evil: once in awhile? This is Pleba, y'know ...

Diane L said:

I actually feel somewhat sorry for Britney, because she doesn't seem terribly intelligent and also doesn't seem to have many friends. I read an interview in ELLE and she sounded like one of the loneliest people alive. Him, on the other hand...the most repugnant man on Earth this side of the Bush administration!!!!!

I Imagine, as loathe as I am to admit it, that she has some brains in her head, or at least a crack team behind her. Otherwise there's no way she would still be around.

Oh! VP...They mentioned U2/Bono twice on a Gilmore girls repeat I was watching today! :love:

Diane L said:
Lila's husband just posted on the Setlist Party thread to say she, Maddy and u2fanatic are on the rail on Adam's side!!!

They'll get to see the Silver Fox up close and personal during the whole show!!!

this makes me think....

IF I get into the ellipse and can't be in front of Bono (what a tragedy that would be :sad: ) would I want to be in front of Edge or Adam? Edge is cute and fun to watch, but Adam seems like he almost interacts more with the people in front

:hmm:

~BrightestStar~ said:

I can roll my tongue.....

Ooo..and I used to be able to put my foot behind my head while sitting! :happy:

:love: Wow that is talent! My leg isn't bendy enough or something.... :lol:

My shoulder does pop in and out of its socket though! Kind of gross :lmao:

:hmm: This is an interesting topic of conversation :lol:

sami0201 said:

this makes me think....

IF I get into the ellipse and can't be in front of Bono (what a tragedy that would be :sad: ) would I want to be in front of Edge or Adam? Edge is cute and fun to watch, but Adam seems like he almost interacts more with the people in front

Sami ....

The night I was in the ellipse (oh, how nice it is to say that), Bono and Adam were next to each other most of the night. :wink:

Adam interacts more with the people in front of him. He's got a great, sexy smile (and another, goofy smile). And he's sexy.

My advice if you get into the ellipse: Go for the center of the stage, or for your right. This puts you in front of Bono or in front of Bono and Adam.

Anyone else who's been there agree or disagree?

jobob said:

Sami ....

The night I was in the ellipse (oh, how nice it is to say that), Bono and Adam were next to each other most of the night. :wink:

Adam interacts more with the people in front of him. He's got a great, sexy smile (and another, goofy smile). And he's sexy.

My advice if you get into the ellipse: Go for the center of the stage, or for your right. This puts you in front of Bono or in front of Bono and Adam.

:hmm: really? I would have thought he's by Edge's side more (I can't remember details like that from my show, I was in awe the whole time :lol: )

good to know! thanks! :)

*pray that I get into the ellipse*

FlyYourKite said:

:love Wow that is talent! My leg isn't bendy enough or something.... :lol:

My shoulder does pop in and out of its socket though! Kind of gross :lmao

:hmm: This is an interesting topic of conversation :lol:

:reject:
I can still get it on top of my head......
Yes....I just tried.....:nerd:
And has more to do with bending your midsection than your leg......I think...

It is interesting! :lol:
Ooo...I can wiggle my ears! :happy:

Btw..about the popping
1) eww
2) doesn't that mean you're double jointed?

Sad_Girl said:

If your tongue was an inch longer I'd leave my husband for you :flirt:

:lmao: :lmao:!!!!

Back
Top Bottom