PGP: Bono lights an Unforgettable Fire in {most of} of US!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
~BrightestStar~ said:
Sami :flirt:

Night Drea! :hug:

Where did VP go?

And can someone who's premium, pretty pretty please tell me what that starsgoblue thread is about?

:shrug:

gerbilwaxer said:
You have to download the wave file.

Starsgoblue vows to make out with an 80 year old woman if U2 plays Mofo.

This was recorded on my cell in Chicago in September while we were all loaded up on Jagermeister in the GA line.

Given the news the band is practicing Mofo for the soundchecks, I thougfht it appropriate to remind her of her promise.

Pucker-up, baby!:wink:

sami0201 said:

I never thought we'd be second to egg salad :angry:

Oh, I think you're all way better than egg salad.

Egg salad. :madspit:

Plebans. :love: :hug:

I promise not to stray from this thread again until I decide to go to bed. :crosses heart:

~BrightestStar~ said:
Bono presented on a platter but nothing but a wee......make that large leaf....to protect his modesty. :drool:

Ah, the dinner date scenes of Drawers. ;)

Where Bono asks Mia if she'd rather have her favorite dish or him on a platter with just a few lettuce leaves as covering ... and she lies and tells him she'd rather have her favorite dish ...

:lol:

:sexywink:

jobob said:

Ah, the dinner date scenes of Drawers. ;)

Where Bono asks Mia if she'd rather have her favorite dish or him on a platter with just a few lettuce leaves as covering ... and she lies and tells him she'd rather have her favorite dish ...

:lol:

:sexywink:

:tsk: You should never tell a lie :tsk:

228.jpg

:drool: :faint:

Snooky pie said:

:tsk: You should never tell a lie :tsk:

The way she lied to the poor man was just shameful. Shameful, I tell you. Why, it's taken her 28 chapters to get into his ... house. What did you think I was going to say?

:wink:

Back
Top Bottom