PGP - Better learn how to kneel ,On your knees boys

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Diane L said:

VP, I haven't watched Milan yet. :reject:

I bought U218 for the library, and told the librarian who does the CD ordering that Santa Bono told me to give it to her! It would have taken forever to get into the collection otherwise, and we're watching costs anyway, so it's my good deed for the library.

I don't even have the official Zoo dvd yet (i have the bootlegged version though), nor do I have U2 by U2, or U218, or any of those dvds. :reject:

i just watched the youtube.com of One Tree Hill. God, so amazing!!!!!!

Oooh, do you have the link, Ruff??

I'm listening to Rockstar's Magni do this hilarious cover of Eminem's Stan, where he does it in a bizarre Scottish accent, with weird comments interjected - it's priceless! :lmao:

VintagePunk said:
Oooh, do you have the link, Ruff??

I'm listening to Rockstar's Magni do this hilarious cover of Eminem's Stan, where he does it in a bizarre Scottish accent, with weird comments interjected - it's priceless! :lmao:

MAGNI!!!!!! He's got a great website: magnirockstar.com. I'm glad to see he's not going away.

VintagePunk said:

Good lord. :crack : She's been telling me about him, but I'd never met him till today. He came over to do some stuff in her place, and just before he got there she said "he'd be a good guy for you!"

: |

This is so wrong for myriad reasons. He's much older than I am and he's apparently very religious. I'm an agnostic who smokes, drinks like a fish, swears like a sailor, and I tend to like younger guys. So yeah, wrong on SO many levels.

Then when he got there, we were introduced. He went to do some work in the bedroom that involved moving the bed, and someone...can't remember if it was him or my mom...suggested that I help him move it. (I did, and I squished his toe :lmao: )

Then my sister was showing him something in the bathroom. He fixed it, and then a few minutes later, called my name. I didn't know what the hell he wanted me for, but then when I got in there, he said "oh, I meant to call your sister in..." :huh : He's only just met me, he and my sister have been talking and meeting for like two months!

Later, someone asked me to take something to him in another room. I got Sarah to do it for me. :shifty: When we got home, I said to her "uh, I was getting a creepy vibe from him, like maybe he was into me...was it just me, or did you get it too?" :uhoh : She's like "yeah, I was TOTALLY getting that vibe! "

So now I'm wondering if my mom said something to him about me. :|

:| Sounds like a match made in hell. I know opposites can attract sometimes but from the sounds of it you don't even have 1 thing in common, except you both know your mum. :slant::lol:

Families/friends when they try set you up with people. :yikes:

:hug:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom