PGP - Better learn how to kneel ,On your knees boys

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
ThoraSEB said:
Ruff, your research sounds really fascinating! :up: I love stuff like that!

it's been a fun project, getting to study the GA as an academic topic. and got to write a couple shows off on my taxes :up:

ruffian said:
ok, to compensate for the academic content i'm posting an handsome Edge photo. this should rebalance the Pleba universe :wink:

7153335chrissib123200692339PM.jpg

That's a great pic of Edge... I'd almost call it hot :wink: Too bad none of our Edge girls are around at the moment to appreciate it...

Drea said:

That's a great pic of Edge... I'd almost call it hot :wink: Too bad none of our Edge girls are around at the moment to appreciate it...

i'm not particularly an Edge girl in terms of attraction but that pic is totally hot!

Hi Diane! :hug: I have a pug lying on my feet at this very moment :cute:

WildHoney said:

:lmao:

^ now that is one dumpling i'd like to get my teeth into :shifty:

Ruff , your research is interesting. Maybe you could do a study on the behavoir of Plebans :lol:

the material is too, er.... "adult" :shifty:

Ruff, if you're still here, I just want to wish you a fabulous time in Bonolulu!!!!!!!! I'm sure it's going to be a wonderful way to end the year!!!

As for me, I dreamt about Bono a few days ago. I said to him, "Bono, look at me"--and he held my hands and stared into my eyes. His hands were so soft. When I woke up, I realized that was it--that was "the meeting" I would have with him in my life. Only a dream, but an extremely vivid one--and it feels like it's enough for me.

Hi Diane! :hug:

I'm not an Edge girl either, but that is a gorgeous picture of him! :love:

Okay, I'm starving, so I'm off to cook up my dinner. See you all in a bit! :hug:

WildHoney said:
Dianeeeeeeeeeeeee :drool:

Wiiiiiiiiiildddddddd :hug: x 1,000,000

Ruff, I'd rather have a pug sleeping on my feet than even see U2! I'm not going to Xmas at my sister's this year, and the very worst part is I won't be with Pugsley and Zoey. I'm going to miss those little darlings so badly...my all-time favorite creatures.

Hi Weldy!! Hi Thora!! :hug: :hug: :wave: :wave:

Diane L said:
Ruff, if you're still here, I just want to wish you a fabulous time in Bonolulu!!!!!!!! I'm sure it's going to be a wonderful way to end the year!!!

As for me, I dreamt about Bono a few days ago. I said to him, "Bono, look at me"--and he held my hands and stared into my eyes. His hands were so soft. When I woke up, I realized that was it--that was "the meeting" I would have with him in my life. Only a dream, but an extremely vivid one--and it feels like it's enough for me.

wonderful dream! thanks for the good wishes about Hawaii. I'm looking forward to it, though I'm dreading the GA. The idea of being in Hawaii for the first time and spending hours and hours waiting...

but if i don't, i won't be able to see very well or be with friends. :sigh: a girl's gotta do what a girl's gotta do.

Fascinating, Ruff!! :drool:

Do you recall which Milgram study is referred to in the last paragraph (Milgram et al, 1986)?

Hi Diane, Weldy! :hug:

Just fielded a call from my ex explaining why the support is late...again. :rolleyes:

VintagePunk said:
You too Diane! :hug: I guess we both haven't been on as much these days, and when we are, we miss each other. :( How have you been doing?

I'm okay, working a lot. Today I might have fallen asleep at work...I know I was fighting to keep my eyes open at this one desk that can be very boring and quiet if no one is there or you don't have something else to do while you're stationed there. A page said to me "Are you awake now?" about an hour later, and I thought, Oh jeez, if I fell asleep...!!!!!

That's what I get for:
a) staying up late to read "House of Hilton" (Paris' mother and especially maternal grandmother are sheer evil, horrible, horrible bitches)
b) having a Mike's Hard Apple Cider at lunch. Alcohol content is 5%, and it is :drool:

Oh, Wild, look at you and Ni!!! You look terrific!!!!!

:censored: The only time I hate hearing Vertigo is when TO plays Montreal in Montreal because they play it when the Canadiens score...

They just played it again - Montreal won the shootout :madspit:

Diane L said:
I hope you have a good place to stay in Hawaii, Ruff. I understand getting a hotel has been next to impossible.

yes, worked it out months ago :up: i'm looking forward to the warm weather, that is for sure. if i can just get out from under the work that piled up while i was gone last week. no vacation goes unpunished!

Wild, love those pics!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom