PGP - Better learn how to kneel ,On your knees boys

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
need more pics of Sadie! and you look stunning, Wild :heart:

is there really a cocktail called a Vertigo?

I had cosmopolitans there and wow, they were strong :drunk:

i've had conditioner in my hair for something like 4 hours. it's super-heavy duty, and has olive oil in it. i think it's starting to ferment :uhoh:

Sadie about 10 days ago, my sister hasn't had time to take any more with 9 puppies, a 16 month old , 4 big dogs and a husband to run after :lol:

My BIL has already nicknamed her Sadist :madwife:

PB214151.jpg

PB214097.jpg

VintagePunk said:
We all need to be together, in our jammies, with a big-ass bottle of whatever your liquor of choice is. :yes:

My girls :love:

Hell yes :rockon: Lots of alcohol, junk food... a big tv with a dvd player/cd player, lots of dvds... :yes:

WildHoney said:
Sadie about 10 days ago, my sister hasn't had time to take any more with 9 puppies, a 16 month old , 4 big dogs and a husband to run after :lol:

My BIL has already nicknamed her Sadist :madwife:

PB214151.jpg

PB214097.jpg

OMG, she has the sweetest little face ever!! I just want to kiss her! :cute:

Diane :hug:

VintagePunk said:
We all need to be together, in our jammies, with a big-ass bottle of whatever your liquor of choice is. :yes:

My girls :love:

i agree!

VintagePunk said:

I haven't watched a U2 dvd in so long, I'm ashamed to say. :reject:

I'm due for one. R&H or Zoo? :hmm:

VP, I haven't watched Milan yet. :reject:

I bought U218 for the library, and told the librarian who does the CD ordering that Santa Bono told me to give it to her! It would have taken forever to get into the collection otherwise, and we're watching costs anyway, so it's my good deed for the library.

VintagePunk said:

I haven't watched a U2 dvd in so long, I'm ashamed to say. :reject:

I'm due for one. R&H or Zoo? :hmm:

Now did I say they all had to be U2 dvds? :lol:

Zoo, Zoo, Zoo, Zoo... and did I mention Zoo? :wink:

:hmm: *ponders putting hers in, hasn't watched it for a while...*

VP has to be Zoo :drool:

Thanks girls, Sadie is so cute

Gonna dress her in a belly dancing outfit and take her to a U2 gig... chances of getting on stage with Bono :hmm:

For those that don't know her KC registered name is iestaffords Mysterious Way :love:

Afie's is Gullarrens Hawkmoon Desire

ruffian said:

Alas, Sarah's playing video games right now, and the only way I could watch a dvd is to give up the computer, and I'm not prepared to do that.

Damn me and my principles about only being a one tv family, cause tv rots your brain, and we don't need more than one tv. :|

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom