PGP - Are those horns or are you just pleased to see us??

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
My over-active imagination at work again, but I am 78% sure that there is an outtake from yesterday's crossing the bridge video with Bono hopping back and forth saying "I'm in Europe! I'm in Asia! I'm in Europe! I'm in Asia!" Come on, you know you would do it, too.
(When my friend moved into the apartment across the hall from mine, we spent a few good minutes running back and forth saying "I'm at my house! I'm at your house! I'm at my house!" I seriously fail at being an adult.)

30t1ill.jpg

NGG. :combust:

Bono and booze...my heaven! :combust:

Drunk Bono in leather in the rain..... :faint:

Oh hey! This has been driving me nuts- I'm sure it's somewhere on the forums, but I'm lazy... you know on the 360 dvd where Bono mentions an author being there (Right before "the zen Presbyterian")... WHAT book/author does he say? I've watched it a zillion times and can never make it out!

Jem, your pics are awesome!! :drool:

Thanks. :hug: Theres more in the photo thread and more to come. I am waiting for food to cook. :wink:

Wet leather certainly gives me some kind of vibe. :shifty:

Me too. :silent::shifty:

My over-active imagination at work again, but I am 78% sure that there is an outtake from yesterday's crossing the bridge video with Bono hopping back and forth saying "I'm in Europe! I'm in Asia! I'm in Europe! I'm in Asia!" Come on, you know you would do it, too.
(When my friend moved into the apartment across the hall from mine, we spent a few good minutes running back and forth saying "I'm at my house! I'm at your house! I'm at my house!" I seriously fail at being an adult.)

:lmao: That's so what I would have done if I could have gone. :shifty:

:lol: @ you and your friend. I'd have probably done that too. :wink:

I was so close to getting one of these. :drool:They were given to a girls either side of me next to the guys who were stood on my immediate right and left. I noticed neither of them knew all the words unlike me. :angry::lol: One of local security gave one of the same girls a U2 setlist from the stage at the end of the show. Thanks mate, could have given it to someone who hadn't gotten anything. She was pretty though. :|:rolleyes:

Back
Top Bottom