PGP: Advanced Studies in Carpentry

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
See ya later, Ali!

So I guess according to those statistics, I'm taller than average. I always wanted to be much taller than I am, despite having a growth spurt at a very young age and towering over everyone until about grade 9, when all the boys caught up to me. :lol:

Same, I think I've been this height since I was 10. :lol: Midway though high school, this girl I went to elementary school with commented that I wasn't nearly as tall as I seemed back then. :lol:

I'm not sure how they gathered the data, but I'd bet that younger people are much taller on average than baby boomers and older.

:lmao: I'm listening to the Hannover bootleg. Oh god Bono's band intro is so hillarious. Alien voice intro. BRILLIANT!

"We come from a small green planet called Ireland..." :lmao: I was having a hell of a time muffling my laughter at my desk at work listening to that - though I missed the Star Wars part :lol:

Is it bad that I appear to be immune to Bono's magical pants...? :reject:

I'm immune as well :lol: But then, we're distracted by a bassist in white :drool: There was a pic from Horsens 1 on Facebook of Larry and Adam during Crazy Tonight that became my blackberry wallpaper on Mon night :wink:

You know the girl Bono dances with during 11 O'Clock Tick Tock in the Red Rocks video? Her coat looks like it was made out of Muppet fur. :)

Zooey, there is an interesting Edge gif in the 360 thread.....:drool:

:hmm: going to loook

Is it better than this one?
edgeOHsmall5pixels.gif

K - I have a devilish pic to send you - expect a PM soon.

He's sex in a beanie!

Which is to say ... an attractive, bendy man that does not get my motor running.

I'm so sorry. :lol:

But he has really lovely eyes.

I appreciate the attempts. And feel free to keep trying! :wink:

I would say I'm intrigued by the pics of him where he looks ... um ...... lost in a rather intense moment.

But alas, I'm strictly a Bono kind of gal.

please don't throw me out. :(

I appreciate the attempts. And feel free to keep trying! :wink:

I would say I'm intrigued by the pics of him where he looks ... um ...... lost in a rather intense moment.

But alas, I'm strictly a Bono kind of gal.

please don't throw me out. :(

You know, I feel the exact same way about Adam. Absolutely nothin' for me in the sexy dept.

Me too with the Adam thing, although I do really like some of his outfits!:lol:

Back
Top Bottom