Penguin, Tasmania Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Also if Daniel passes through: I found today that I'd downloaded YKTR and forgotten. I must have done it drunk or something! Anyway I'm up for a listening party when you guys do it!

:lol: Good stuff. Daniel needs to be around more so that we can be doin this thang.

Could be good. As long as they don't have any large and offensive lumps of banana in them, I'm sure they'd be tastylicious!

On second thoughts I think I might actually use all the banana for banana loaf and just make apple and cinnamon muffins. I prefer apple in muffins, and, well, I don't want to make too many savoury muffins at the expense of chocolate awesomeness.

CARROT MUFFINS?

The NecroWizard and I detest this untr00 abomination!

CARROT MUFFINS?

The NecroWizard and I detest this untr00 abomination!

No really!! They were nice! They had something else in them and I can't for the life of me remember what...I still have the recipe somewhere. :hmm:

I mean it was just like carrot cake, but in muffins! Carrot cake! How could you go wrong?!

This is the wrong thread to ask that in.

I was mostly asking you, and possibly Kheen if they were on iSpy.

I mean, for fucks sake, the Aussie's rant about cricket and AFL and whatever other shit and I have no idea what they're on about :shrug:

I was mostly asking you, and possibly Kheen if they were on iSpy.

I mean, for fucks sake, the Aussie's rant about cricket and AFL and whatever other shit and I have no idea what they're on about :shrug:
True. but I have no idea who's playing :der:

ETA: After looking on yahoo, it appears Texas is getting creamed by Alabama.

Also, carrot cake. Yum.

No really!! They were nice! They had something else in them and I can't for the life of me remember what...I still have the recipe somewhere. :hmm:

I mean it was just like carrot cake, but in muffins! Carrot cake! How could you go wrong?!

The NecroWizard and I also consider carrot cake to be an untr00 abomination.

The foul carrot should be banished from the earth, and henceforth derided as a disgusting product of the most unkvlt cultures.

Seriously, who the hell invented carrot cake? Where they trying to find the ONE WAY to ruin cake? Because THEY SUCCEEDED.

The NecroWizard and I also consider carrot cake to be an untr00 abomination.

The foul carrot should be banished from the earth, and henceforth derided as a disgusting product of the most unkvlt cultures.

Seriously, who the hell invented carrot cake? Where they trying to find the ONE WAY to ruin cake? Because THEY SUCCEEDED.

I...I...I...:sad:

YOU'VE FAILED ME EXAVER...what the fuck was that? That's not even a typo, that's just...see what you've done to my typing now, with your hatin'!

True. but I have no idea who's playing :der:

ETA: After looking on yahho, it appears Texas is getting creamed by Alabama.

Also, carrot cake. Yum.

They are. Badly, but something awesome had happened when I asked and I just wanted to know if anyone else saw it.

Carrot Cake :drool:

What I don't get is why carrot cake gets such good icing, and it's never used by anybody on anything else.

Maybe you just need the AMAZING ICING to cancel out THE ABOMINABLE CARROT? Yet even that icing is not enough to fool me.

Also, somebody please start a band called The Abominable Carrot.

The only time I'll hate carrot cake is when I think it's got that lovely icing on it...but then it turns out to just be fucking plain cream cheese. FUCK cream cheese.

People, the carrot has never had a single positive culinary use. It is the festering sore of the vegetable world that infects all that dares to touch it.

Right up there with broccoli, pumpkin, and other repulsive things.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom