Paul - too hot to handle

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
3187803.jpg

arw9797 said:

Oh no. :tsk: I have to say I drawn the line with Lanois. He's trying to copy my sweetie, The Edge, with his beanie.

:madwife:

but his is less dense than Edge's - but I do have to say I prefer the finer almost silk-like quality that Edge's beanie(s) possess

and one4u2 :tsk: without Paul there would be no PLEBA
:wink:

nurse chrissi said:

but his is less dense than Edge's - but I do have to say I prefer the finer almost silk-like quality that Edge's beanie(s) possess

I heard Edge changed to a backwards cap for good because Lanois copies him too much.

See avatar for details

<----------------

nurse chrissi said:

It would just be LEBA :larry: :edge: :bono: :adam:

arw9797 said:

I heard Edge changed to a backwards cap for good because Lanois copies him too much.

See avatar for details

<----------------

well an interesting study would be to see if Lanois starts to wear a baseball cap :hmm:

nurse chrissi said:

well an interesting study would be to see if Lanois starts to wear a baseball cap :hmm:

If he does, U2 should ban him from working on anymore hit records until he finds his own sense of style. Watch, next he'll start wearing the Cons. Leather too. :mad: Leave my Edge alone!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :mad:

Back
Top Bottom