Paris I Setlist Party

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm a huge Obama fan, even got to shake the guy's hand at a rally he did the week before he was elected (waited 12+ hours for a spot right along the front rail), but yeah, an Adam cutout would rule the freakin' world.

I used to be a big Obama fan. I waited about two hours to have a spot just like that the one you had, and I shook his hand, too. :D It was back in 2007, here in Austin, on my fourteenth birthday.

Tonights Setlist:

1. Breathe
2. No Line On The Horizon
3. Get On Your Boots
4. Magnificent
5. Beautiful Day/Blackbird(Snippet)
6. I Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking For/ Movin On Up(Snippet)
7. Desire/BillieJean(Snippet)Don't Stop Till You Get Enough(Snippet)
8. In A Little While
> Space Chat>
9. Unknown Caller
10. The Unforgettable Fire
11. City Of Blinding Lights
12. Vertigo
13. I'll Go Crazy If I Don't Go Crazy Tonight(Remix)
14. Sunday Bloody Sunday
15. Pride
16. MLK

Tonights Setlist:

1. Breathe
2. No Line On The Horizon
3. Get On Your Boots
4. Magnificent
5. Beautiful Day/Blackbird(Snippet)
6. I Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking For/ Movin On Up(Snippet)
7. Desire/BillieJean(Snippet)Don't Stop Till You Get Enough(Snippet)
8. In A Little While
> Space Chat>
9. Unknown Caller
10. The Unforgettable Fire
11. City Of Blinding Lights
12. Vertigo
13. I'll Go Crazy If I Don't Go Crazy Tonight(Remix)
14. Sunday Bloody Sunday
15. Pride
16. MLK
17. Walk On

MLK is beautiful :sad:

I found Walk On decent, no masks in the audience ... except a couple of people holding up posters. Bono put on the mask at the end of the song. The people on the catwalk were ok. I'm glad they didn't insist on distributing masks to the audience, that was ridiculous.

16861998-fcd4aa123e2914073d9c3548d2875d5e.4a58f89d-scaled.jpg

Pride IN the of love...ambiance is just crazy

I used to be a big Obama fan. I waited about two hours to have a spot just like that the one you had, and I shook his hand, too. :D It was back in 2007, here in Austin, on my fourteenth birthday.

My hubby and I attended a rally here in Sarasota, the week before the pres. election. It was awesome. We kept calling it 'practice' for U2 GA...and got strange looks. :D

The ArenA is 50 m. high, the claw also..... so they can't close the roof:wink:

The part under the roof is higher than 50m but i think the claw is also higher but still I hope your right....might be better for the sound as well

Wonder how long it will take the band this time around to :yawn: remember that they do have a collective nutsack and be willing to turn things upside down as they did at Anaheim 1 (4/1/05 & three shows into the Vertigo tour).

U2 Setlist Archive - U2 Vertigo Tour Leg I / North America

Oh well. I'm sure it'll be better to see in person but it's boring to check in and read a fairly stagnant setlist.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom