Paris I Setlist Party

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wonder how long it will take the band this time around to :yawn: remember that they do have a collective nutsack and be willing to turn things upside down as they did at Anaheim 1 (4/1/05 & three shows into the Vertigo tour).

U2 Setlist Archive - U2 Vertigo Tour Leg I / North America

Oh well. I'm sure it'll be better to see in person but it's boring to check in and read a fairly stagnant setlist.

On the soundcheck: Bono was late to the soundcheck, so for the first couple of takes of Mysterious Ways, his vocals from ZOO TV Sydney are used. He shows up in time for the third take and duets with himself.

:lol:

The part under the roof is higher than 50m but i think the claw is also higher but still I hope your right....might be better for the sound as well

i hope that they will keep it open!
And you know, Bono was also complaining at the Vertigo concerts in the ArenA.:D

Tonights Setlist:

1. Breathe
2. No Line On The Horizon
3. Get On Your Boots
4. Magnificent
5. Beautiful Day/Blackbird(Snippet)
6. I Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking For/ Movin On Up(Snippet)
7. Desire/BillieJean(Snippet)Don't Stop Till You Get Enough(Snippet)
8. In A Little While
> Space Chat>
9. Unknown Caller
10. The Unforgettable Fire
11. City Of Blinding Lights
12. Vertigo
13. I'll Go Crazy If I Don't Go Crazy Tonight(Remix)
14. Sunday Bloody Sunday
15. Pride
16. MLK
17. Walk On
18. Where The Streets Have No Name
19. One

Some crowd in the back of stage now.......:ohmy:

They can't fill that area. Fire code worldwide prohibits it. Imagine what would happen if the floor was full in front and behind and there was a problem. It's the same with the front of the stage too. They aren't allowed to fill the front of house with people. Just because 10,000 people want to compact into that space doesn't mean you can sell another 10,000 spots down there behind them. Another reason you have space at the back is there is equipment storage and crew coming and going during the show. It's a 360 show because the seats behind the stage are full. Unfortunately, you can't do it will the floor.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom