Palpatine Bono!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
1d8737f2.jpg

I'm still waiting for some of these to materialize on my slow computer! Thanks, keep 'em coming! :wave:

That is too funny!!! :lmao:
I love the way Adam and Larry are standing. :laugh:
I see that Adam is Anakin and Larry is Obi-Wan. Is
Edge suppose to be Qui Gon Jin?

You are right though U2kitten, Palpatine and Bono do share some facial features. Wow, I have never noticed that before. Now everytime I watch a Star Wars movie I'll be thinking of that.

This pic is hilarious, Bono with his nasty look!! :lmao: Larry sounds like a "look, I also rule in Jedi's clothes"! :lmao:

U2Kitten said:
Okay, so Bono in a hoodie has always reminded me of the "Star Wars" emperor Palpatine. But now that I saw the newest movie, before Palpatine's face gets messed up, I know why:

See, Ian McDiarmid, who plays Palpatine, looks kinda like Bob Hewson

swinsider_mcdiarmid_1_sm.jpg

and we all know that Bono looks like his Da

bonodad.jpg

and Ian (Palpatine), Bob, and Bono share a common chin

99chin.jpg

so when Bono puts on that black hoodie and looks all scowly, he looks like Emperor Palpatine!

mofo.jpg

:eek: Some things were never meant to be related to each other!!!! :eek:

(but you ARE right, U2kitten!!)
:wink: :laugh:

THAT IS SO AWESOME!!!! And funny too!!! Loves it!!!! I almost had a fit when I saw that:bow:

I found the magazine that has the really Palpatine looking hooded Bono in it, it's from the summer of 2002, a Q. Anyone have it for a scan? The pic is tinted yellowish.

Mr_LeMon said:
oh my awesomeness!
that is great

I actually wanted to comment that Larry could be Darth Maul
12f21e87.jpg

he has the body, the fitness and there is that one pic where Maul stands left behind Palpatine :)

But now I am convinced that he is more Obi-Wan :lol:

Back
Top Bottom