Paekakariki, New Zealand Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
It's one thing to do good work.

It's another thing to get good work out of people presently doing bad work.

I actually managed to get my friend from almost failing geography to passing fairly handily, but still ... there's also a difference between a friend you're casually helping out because they're a friend, and some stranger you're being paid to formally tutor.

Ax, I want that purity point for posting nekkid, and I want it now!

:uhoh: Yes, I am completely aware it's 3 pm and I just got out of the shower and bed.

To be fair, I got in around 5.30 am so yeah.

SUPERTHREAD

hardyharhar: 89%
Its Britastic!: 86%
blueeyedgirl, dianepm: 85%
gump: 65%
COBL_04: 64%
Cin: 59%
major_panic: 57%
Angela Harlem: 56%
LemonMelon, liamcool: 54%
Galeongirl: 51%
Alisaura, Serena Vox: 50%
Slopsy: 49%
DreamOutLoud13: 43%
the tourist: 41%
Reggo: 40%
Gluey: 37%
bono_212: 34%
The Sad Punk: 31%
Varitek: 24%
KhanadaRhodes: 22%
coolian2: 20%
Axver: 16%

Great, I just found out I own a white pair of 3/4th pants... I never knew I had those... and now they don't fit anymore... juuuuuust great. :grumpy:

ETA: Woah, I found ANOTHER pair of white 3/4th pants :ohmy: Why do I have so many clothes that I don't remember buying?

These do fit. :D

i'm always that second too late..

Ah now that's a shame. I'm wearing clothes now.

:shifty: though you could always stop by tomorrow eh?

The clothes mystery continues... I was going to wear my pink shirt today.... and usually when it doesn't fit anymore it's too small. Wtf, this one's now too BIG for me. :scratch:

I really need to pay more attention to my clothes rather than just pulling something out of the closet to wear for the day!

I really need to pay more attention to my clothes rather than just pulling something out of the closet to wear for the day!

Psh, that strategy's served me well for 22 years and counting!

... OK, so I have no sense of fashion to speak of.

Ah now that's a shame. I'm wearing clothes now.

:shifty: though you could always stop by tomorrow eh?

The clothes mystery continues... I was going to wear my pink shirt today.... and usually when it doesn't fit anymore it's too small. Wtf, this one's now too BIG for me. :scratch:

haha i'll do what i can!

i had to read that a couple of times.. it just went over my head :lol:, random from the closet seems to work alright (see what i did there?) for me..

Psh, that strategy's served me well for 22 years and counting!

... OK, so I have no sense of fashion to speak of.

Well it usually works fine. But yeah I buy some clothes occasionally that I'm not perfectly satisfied with. BAD IDEA. I found another shirt with short sleeves that I really do like. But the sleeves are designed for an anorexic without arm muscles. :angry:
I'm going to ask my mother to get rid of the sleeves, so that I can actually wear it. It'd be a bit like Edge's purple Zootv vest thingy.
This is my problem with most clothes. I don't have a standard size. My shoulders are much broader and I'm more muscular than most girls, so yeah I barely fit any of those 'designs'. Tshirts are usually the only way to go.

haha i'll do what i can!

i had to read that a couple of times.. it just went over my head :lol:, random from the closet seems to work alright (see what i did there?) for me..

:shifty: Should I hide in your closet then?

:wink:

Well yeah it usually works, but today is a really sunny day, so I'd rather not wear a black tshirt then. Nor something lightly coloured, since that would show sweat stains.
I went for a spaghetti tshirt or however you guys call it.

Brb, preheating oven. I decided that today is a pizza day so I'm having pizza for breakfastbrunchlunch breakfast.
At 3.35 pm.

:shifty: Should I hide in your closet then?

:wink:

Well yeah it usually works, but today is a really sunny day, so I'd rather not wear a black tshirt then. Nor something lightly coloured, since that would show sweat stains.
I went for a spaghetti tshirt or however you guys call it.

Brb, preheating oven. I decided that today is a pizza day so I'm having pizza for breakfastbrunchlunch breakfast.
At 3.35 pm.
no need to hide, no arguments here.. :D

spaghetti tshirt?? as in coloured?? i'm quite lost :lol: i just wear my trendy shirts i love them :heart:

3.35 what did you get up to last night? :lol: did you have uni today?

I know, lol. I'm not a weirdo or anything, I just always wanted to write that story.

Can i ask. Before I hand it in... did you get the whole point of the story, that she died happy? Or is it not clear enough?

Well, it's clear to me. She found a way out of her miserable life.

It's way dark though. And sadly I feel that it's realistic.

no need to hide, no arguments here.. :D

spaghetti tshirt?? as in coloured?? i'm quite lost :lol: i just wear my trendy shirts i love them :heart:

3.35 what did you get up to last night? :lol: did you have uni today?

Well it's purple, but the spaghetti part is about the straps. let me find a pic. http://www.shirtshop.nl/stock/products/Bella+T-shirt+Spaghetti+Strap__large__Fuchsia__front.jpg
Like that, but deep dark purple.

Shirts are great, I have quite a few pairs and have been waiting to wear them since winter. shame it's now too warm to wear them. :lol: Seems like we skipped spring and went straight into summer!

:uhoh: I played poker and blackjack with friends up till around 1 am, then Mario party until 3.. then my friend brought me home, we stood talking... and I sorta ended up in bed at 5.30.

:yawn: I got the day off, Uni's closed due to yesterday being Queensday. The worst Queensday ever, I might add.

Thanks man! Running to Stand Still was a bit of inspiration, probably obvious. Glad to hear, some people who've read it think it's horrible... :yikes:

Well, it is horrible, but that's the topic. It's written well and yeah, quite disturbing. If people can't handle the subject they often find it bad.

Wow, Danny, that's really dark. I second Liam's comments. I enjoyed it, as much as you can enjoy that sort of content. Strong sense of a bleak atmosphere, for sure.

Well, it's clear to me. She found a way out of her miserable life.

It's way dark though. And sadly I feel that it's realistic.

it is... don't think that i'm all depressed or anything, bono's "don't like the world you're living in, see it through different eyes, heroin gives you heroin eyes to see the world..." is the basic premise.

i'm not a freak :lol:

Yeah Danny, I read it not long after you posted it and had intended to give my comments... personally I really enjoyed it, obviously a dark subject matter as others have said, but I think it did a good job of setting the scene, good pacing and chronology. I can tell it's a subject you're passionate about, so I'm glad to see you writing something relating to it.

it is... don't think that i'm all depressed or anything, bono's "don't like the world you're living in, see it through different eyes, heroin gives you heroin eyes to see the world..." is the basic premise.

i'm not a freak :lol:

I know that, and I'm impressed you're able to do this. It's quite hard to look at things trough another pair of eyes.

Brb, getting a pizza out of the freezer. :drool:

Well it's purple, but the spaghetti part is about the straps. let me find a pic. http://www.shirtshop.nl/stock/products/Bella+T-shirt+Spaghetti+Strap__large__Fuchsia__front.jpg
Like that, but deep dark purple.

Shirts are great, I have quite a few pairs and have been waiting to wear them since winter. shame it's now too warm to wear them. :lol: Seems like we skipped spring and went straight into summer!

:uhoh: I played poker and blackjack with friends up till around 1 am, then Mario party until 3.. then my friend brought me home, we stood talking... and I sorta ended up in bed at 5.30.

:yawn: I got the day off, Uni's closed due to yesterday being Queensday. The worst Queensday ever, I might add.
ah okay now i see where you're coming from, they look great :up:

i can't wear mine anymore either, except we skipped autumn and went straight to winter :scream:

poker/blackjack/mario party/chilling does it get much better?? mario party on the wii or old school??

yeah i heard about that and saw some graphic footage on the news sorry to hear that :|

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom