Paekakariki, New Zealand Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Also, did 700 words of essay today :up: I feel so nice and motivated!

I did 500 words of an essay earlier and then got 17 books out of the library. I ... wasn't expecting to get that many. But I have multiple reading-intensive essays coming up. Lucky me. Should keep going with work this evening ... but I'm not right now! :happy:

I did 500 words of an essay earlier and then got 17 books out of the library. I ... wasn't expecting to get that many. But I have multiple reading-intensive essays coming up. Lucky me. Should keep going with work this evening ... but I'm not right now! :happy:

17!!! Jesus pissing CHRIST!

17!!! Jesus pissing CHRIST!

I've one essay of 3,000 words, two essays of 5,000 words, and a 12,000 word thesis to write. Thesis fortunately not due until October but the other essays are due early June. One will require reading 20+ books ...

I've one essay of 3,000 words, two essays of 5,000 words, and a 12,000 word thesis to write. Thesis fortunately not due until October but the other essays are due early June. One will require reading 20+ books ...

Wow, shit! Makes me want to reconsider doing honours! Although I'll be doing in it Bio, so it won't be so heavy on the essay front...

The research will be the killer ... as long as I can break up each essay into small chunks, I should be good. Plus I probably should've planned better. Next semester will likely be easier.

Mmm, I have no problems with writing the essays themselves, but researching and referencing is just a huge pain in the arse for me. I hate it when I just KNOW something from the lecture or whatever, but then have to reference it from somewhere as it's a definition or similar. :headdesk:

:yawn: I'd better turn in. Long weekend ahead - work tomorrow and killer field trip on Sunday. Somewhere in there I have to finish damn essay too.

:wave: Goodnight!

How the fuck has it taken us over a day to get to even 140 posts?

The hypothetical post responding to 17,000 books, doofus.

If you do, I will take pity on HSC students.

Honestly, I'd find tutoring a bit daunting.

I did extremely well in all my subjects, but I'd still be in no hurry to tutor anyone. I guess I just don't like the responsibility of their marks at least somewhat falling on my shoulders.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom