OMZ mikal!!!1 I beat you to making the Setlist Party, Photos, and Bitch Thread Pt II

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
1115539483943114.jpg

TheBrazilianFly said:

Nope, he can't.

Making a simple statement of facts isn't arrogant.

Go check the dictionary for the definition of 'arrogant' before you go throwing it around, thank you.

Is it just me, or does it look like the entire band is playing along? Compared w/ last night where I believe it was just Bono and the girl...

Axver said:

Let's test out your greatest hits opinion then.

The Electric Co., Gloria, An Cat Dubh, Into The Heart, Running To Stand Still, Zoo Station, The Ocean, and 40 are not greatest hits. That's eight songs.

Then there's a number of new songs that are yet to be released as singles.

Then there's a number of songs that weren't greatest hits but are popular live or amongst fans.

Then, only then, do you get to the greatest hits. And two of them, WOWY and ISHFWILF, U2's only US #1s, have only been played ONCE this tour.

No U2 tour since they've had hits has had such a low concentration of greatest hits. You're wrong. I'm not being arrogant; I'm stating FACT. There's a difference.

Opinions aren't about math. You are that arrogant.

Party Girl?! Well, this is an interesting day for setlist trivia fans!

This is the first time Party Girl has been played at two consecutive shows since 29/30 October 1987. Those two 1987 shows were the second and third Chicago shows of the Joshua Tree Tour's third leg.

farluu said:
check that. I am 99% sure that is the same party girl. she's a cutie:heart: :up:

Guess last nite's "spur of the moment" moment, has become part of the script. Jeez, they're getting bad.

Now, Ax, I think this is bad. Do some research, and tell me I should think it's actually good, and it's a fact.

Axver said:

This is the first time Party Girl has been played at two consecutive shows since 29/30 October 1987. Those two 1987 shows were the second and third Chicago shows of the Joshua Tree Tour's third leg.

What a co-inky-dink!:)

Axver said:

Dude, how in god's name do you know stuff like that?

MrBrau1 said:

Opinions aren't about math. You are that arrogant.

WTF?

You said this is a greatest hits tour. I just showed that it's not. How hard is that to comprehend?

For fuck's sake.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom