Omaha Setlist Watch, Stream, and Party - Part 2

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Halup said:

Zoo Europa is a great sounding cd, but unfortunately there are edits during some songs, besides the confessional booth missing. There are other bootlegs that have the complete show without any edits, but supposedly the sound is not quite as good.

I meant to say ZooTV Sydney there. Lemon live = :rockon: The sound quality is a little fuzzy though.

I think I'll check out ZooEuropa, then.

So I have been in and out tonight without posting.

Did anyone else watch the Apprentice finale? WHat a funny end to the show that was. I don't think I could have done that.

(Not saying what happened in case anyone is still planning on watching it.)

Axver said:

I haven't noticed a difference in sound quality between the edited and unedited versions.

I have only heard Zoo Eruopa. Which title would you recommend as being the best version without any edits?

I think it's terribly unfair that the quality is great during the speeches, but abysmal during the actual songs. :(

Jamescorymiko said:

Did anyone else watch the Apprentice finale? WHat a funny end to the show that was. I don't think I could have done that.

The ultimate backstab :lol:

Halup said:

Zoo Europa is a great sounding cd, but unfortunately there are edits during some songs, besides the confessional booth missing. There are other bootlegs that have the complete show without any edits, but supposedly the sound is not quite as good.

downloaded the unedited version a few weeks ago and i don't notice a difference in quality, though someone might have done a great merge with it. i really enjoy the full intro with "television" and the outro of bono saying "elvis is still in the building" as the original CHFILWY starts playing.

Jamescorymiko said:

what happened? I didn't watch it and i'm not planing on watching it. Does anyone mind?

Jamescorymiko said:

yeah that was crazy - a bit of backbone for that person for once!!

Halup said:

I have only heard Zoo Eruopa. Which title would you recommend as being the best version without any edits?

I honestly don't know what the title of my unedited one is; I acquired it in a trade on CDR. FLOM lists all the versions that are available though, I think. Do you know of FLOM or need the URL?

Oh my word. This is making me giggle. :giggle:

O-o-o-n-n-n-e l-l-l-o-o--o-o-ve

Jamescorymiko said:

i did. trump is an asshat for putting that person in that position

It's kind of strnage they released the Sydney show as the official live document of the Zoo TV tour because it is not a typical representation of the tour. I know many people think songs liek Lemon, Dirty Day and Daddy's Gonna were played a lot, but they each were only oplayed 10 times total out of the 157 Zoo Tv shows and only in Australia, New Zealand and Japan.

Axver said:

OH NO ANYTHING BUT THAT!!!!!

I hope U2 release a CD with all of the variations of Bono's One speeches this tour!!!11!111ONEONEONEONE :hyper:

:scratch:

Hmmm, this wouldn't be impossible to do as an unofficial release. I'd imagine the demand for this product would be huge. The demand could surely not be quenched with just a single release - I am thinking a double CD with a limited addition bonus of WOW snippets.

:scratch:

Will Crazy Zootopian Woman start swearing again for GibsonGirl? Yes!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom